EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Download Instruction:
"Recently I was facing some problem with power failure, so I added a new hard drive to my system. The problem is that the new hard drive is working perfectly but the file system shows either blank or designated "RAW" rather than NTFS in the primary partition on the original hard drive. And the secondary partition on the original hard drive shows unformatted. Is there any way to convert/change RAW file system to NTFS without formatting it and losing all my data? Is there any way to resolve this problem?"
This is a common problem in data recovery forum. The RAW drive is a hard drive partition which has not been formatted with the file system neither FAT12/FAT16/FAT32 nor NTFS/NTFS5. The RAW drive can be caused by a number of reasons such as virus infection, format failure, accidentally shut down operating system, power outages, etc. When you access the RAW drive, you will get an error message like "The disk in drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?". In this situation, if we click "No", the drive cannot be accessed. On the contrary, if we click "Yes", we will lose all of the files stored on this drive.
How to convert/change RAW file system to NTFS? Here is a solution to convert/change RAW file system to NTFS without data loss: recover files from RAW drive with data recovery software, and then format the hard drive to NTFS file system. This will ensure the safety of the data on your RAW drive.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful data recovery software, it can recover deleted files, recover files from raw drive, recover files from formatted drive, recover files from lost or deleted drive, etc.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has three recovery modules. Its "Complete Recovery" module is used to recover files from raw drive. The following is step-by-step instructions to convert/change RAW file system to NTFS without data loss.
1. First please download a trial version of it and install it in your PC. Then launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and click the "Complete Recovery" button on the main window of the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
2. Select the file types you want to recover.
3. You can see the list of logical drives found on your computer and select the "RAW" drive or inaccessible logical drive.
4. Click "Next" to start intelligent search.
5. Select the files or directory that you want to recover and save recovered files.
6. After recovering files from RAW drive successfully, you can format the raw drive to NTFS file system and then access the raw drive as normal. Now you have converted/changed RAW file system to NTFS.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
Download and try Data Recovery Wizard now. Check the Data Recovery Wizard search results screen and use the preview feature to display the file that you are trying to recover. If you find what you are looking for, then purchase a product activation key to save your recovered files to another drive.
Do not forget to backup your data! Reliable Windows backup software for business and home users.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.