Have you ever met low disk space warning when using the computer? When this warning pop out, it means that you will suffer a big risk of data loss and low work efficiency with the computer. One way to solve this problem is to extend system partition to optimize disk space usage.
If there are too much data in system partition (C drive) and your system partition (C drive) is in low disk space, you need to extend it to optimize disk space usage and get powerful partition and hard disk management to increase the efficiency of Windows-based system administration. How to extend system partition? please read the following.
As professional partition manager software, EaseUS Partition Master can easily extend system partition by its "Resize/Move partition" feature.
1. Download, install and launch EaseUS Partition Master.
2. Right click the partition that you want to carve up free space for the C: drive on the disk map, and choose "Resize/Move partition".
3. Position the mouse pointer on the left partition handle. Drag the handle to the partition size you want when the mouse pointer changes to a double-headed arrow.
4. Now you get free space right behind system partition (C drive). Position the mouse pointer on the right partition handle. Drag the handle to cover all free space until the handle can't move when the mouse pointer changes to a double-headed arrow.
Tips: Sometime the unallocated space is on the left of the partition you want to extend, just drag the left partition handle leftwards to the size you expect.
5. Just click "Apply". You will increase C drive space.
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat