- Data Recovery For Windows
- Data Recovery Wizard FreeDownload
- Data Recovery Wizard ProBuyTry
- Data Recovery Wizard TechnicianBuyTry
- Email Recovery WizardBuyTry
Sep 11, 2013
Posted by tracy to iPhone Recovery
"This morning, my iPhone 5S spontaneously rebooted when I was playing, and then I found that iPhone 5S stuck on white Apple logo. I don't know what’s wrong with my iPhone. I need some professional suggestions and tell me how to backup data when iPhone 5S stuck with white Apple logo screen of death."
Yes, your friend is right. When facing white Apple logo screen of death, to restore your iOS device to factory setting indeed is the most common and effective way. However, factory setting reset would cause data loss on your iPhone. If you want to backup or save data when iPhone stuck with white Apple logo screen of death, a newly released and upgraded iPhone data recovery software EaseUS MobiSaver can excellently settle this issue. It's an easy-to-use software with powerful data recovery function for telling how to backup data when iPhone 5S stuck with white Apple logo screen of death and dealing with other data lost problems.
DOWNLOAD EaseUS MobiSaver and try this amazing solution for how to backup data when iPhone 5S Stuck with white Apple logo screen of death.
1. Launch EaseUS MobiSaver and choose the iOS device to start the process of backup data.
2. The program will scan the iOS device for a while and then display the founded data.
3. Then you can get a preview of your founded data and there you can choose your data to save to the PC by clicking “Recover”.
EaseUS MobiSaver helps iPhone users to solve many lost data problems, such as how to backup data when iPhone 5S stuck with white apple logo screen of death, data lost in the process of upgrading and how to recover deleted pictures from iPhone 5S etc. It’s a kind of amazing software for iPhone users/iPad users/iPod touch users.