Is App Store on your iPhone or iPad blank or loading? If so, that's the sign of App Store not working properly on your iPhone/iPad. App Store not working is not something you will be happy about, especially when you want to download new Apps or update your old ones. If you have this problem on your iPhone/iPad/iPod, no worry, Read on to know the tips about how to fix "App Store not working" on your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
Method 1: Check your network connection
If your App Store is blank, you'd better check your network connection. Make sure you have connected your iPhone/iPad/iPod to Wi-Fi network or cellular network. Even if you get your iDevice under WI-Fi or cellular connection, you can't download Apps successfully if the network is unstable. You can also re-connect to network to have a try.
Method 2: Re-sign into App Store
For iOS 10.2 or earlier:
1. Go to "Settings" and click "iTunes & App Store".
2. Choose "Apple ID" and choose "Sign Out".
3. After you have signed out, tap on "Sign In" and type in your Apple ID and passcode.
For iOS later than 10.2:
1. Go to "Settings" and click your name.
2. Tap on "iTunes & App Stores".
3. Click on your Apple ID and choose "Sign Out".
4. Tap on "Sign In" and type in your Apple ID and passcode to log in again.
Method 3: Re-open App Store
1. Double-click the Home button.
2. Swipe left or right to find App store and slide it off.
3. Go to "App Store" and open it again.
Method 4: Clear App Store Cache
To clear cache in App Store, you can tap 10 times on any of the buttons below the screen, like Featured, Top Charts or Updates.
Method 5: Free up storage on your iDevice
If you can't download or install Apps in App Store successfully, it might be the insufficient storage getting in the way. You can check your storage by following the next steps.
1. Open "Settings" and go to "General".
2. Choose "Storage & iCloud Usage".
3. Under "STORAGE" section, you can see how much storage is available.
If your storage is nearly full, you can learn how to free up space on iPhone/iPad here.
Method 6: Restart your iPhone/iPad/iPod
1. Press and hold Sleep/Wake button. When the slider appears, move it to turn off your device.
2. Then press and hold Sleep/Wake button to turn your iPhone/iPad on again.
Method 7: Reset network settings
If it's something wrong with the network connection and you have tried Tip 1 but it doesn't work, you can reset network settings to erase all the saved networks and re-connect to it by entering password.
1. Run "Settings" and go to "General".
2. Choose "Reset" and then tap on "Reset Network Settings".
4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 10 votes
EaseUS MobiMover allows you to easily transfer all data from your iPhone to your PC. The app is available for both Windows and Macs so irrespective of which platform you use, you are covered.Read More
EaseUs MobiMover solves this problem as it allows you to transfer data from an iPhone to a Mac, Mac to an iPhone, or from one iPhone to another iPhone fast.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover is a program that allows you to share files between your iOS device and your PC in an easy manner. This is very useful, since both operative systems are not compatible.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover for Mac and PC is a powerful tool for transferring data from your Apple mobile device to your computer, managing the variety of files that you create, and moving those huge videos quickly.Read More