Free partition manager for Windows 7 64 bit
The built-in partition manager (Disk Management) in Windows 7 hasn't changed much from the Vista days and is still missing some of the most important and basic features like EaseUS Partition Master. The Windows 7 built-in partition manager cannot re-partition an existing primary system partition without having to reinstall Windows. Maybe Microsoft thought that it was good enough and didn't require any update or maybe they wanted to leave such features for the third party software's to fill in.
EaseUS Partition Master Free Edition is a free partition manager for Windows 7. This free partition manager supports 32/64 bit Windows Operating System including Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. Home users can perform complicated partition operations by using this powerful yet free partition manager to manage their hard disk. You can use this partition manager freeware to resize, copy, create, delete, format, recover, convert, explore, hide, change, set active partition, merge partitions under your Windows 7 64 bit operation system.
How to use this free partition manager for Windows 7 64 bit?
The following is step-by-step instruction to extend system partition (C: drive).
1. Launch EaseUS Partition Master.
If there is no unallocated space behind the system partition, please follow the below steps. If there is unallocated space behind the system partition, please directly go to step 4.
2. Select partition E:, right click it, select "Resize/Move partition" and drag the partition handle leftwards to resize E drive. Then there will be unallocated space behind E: drive.
3. Move E: drive rightwards to let the unallocated space be behind the system partition (C: drive) and click OK.
4. Select the system partition (C: drive), right click it and select "Resize/Move partition", drag the partition handle rightwards to extend system partition (C: drive).
5. Click Apply.
For more detailed information, please visit resizing and moving partitions.
- Free volume manager 64 bit
- Free partition manager XP 64 bit
- Free Partition Manager X64
- Free partition magic 64 bit
- Resize Server 2008 64bit partition
- Windows Server 2003 partition resize
- Free Partition Manager
- Partition Windows 7 64 bit
- Resize Server Partition
- Server Partition Resize
- Increase Windows Server C drive space
- Extend system partition on Windows Server 2003