Free USB flash drive data recovery software to undelete files
"The day before yesterday I was on a business trip with my boss in L.A. We were planning to sign a contract with an international environmental protection company on a very important project. I was the one to prepare the contract before we set off and I saved it in my USB flash drive. The next day I went to print the contract at a photocopy center and I was shocked when I connected the USB drive with the computer. I lost the contract! I was nearly crushed when I found nothing could be done. My boss was so disappointed with me and he suggested to delay the meeting immediately, avoiding losing a great chance to cooperate with this company. If I had known a method to do usb data recovery, then I would not fail my boss."
USB flash drive has become a useful portable tool for users to carry vital data with them while doing business all over the world. It enables you to get access to your confide business info anywhere and anytime. You do not need to take your notebook, laptop, or other heavily digital devices with you any longer. It’s a useful device to improve your work efficiency.
What is USB flash drive?
A small, portable flash memory card that plugs into a computer USB port and functions as a portable hard drive with up to 2 GB of storage capacity. USB flash drives are touted as being easy-to-use as they are small enough to be carried in a pocket and can plug into any computer with a USB drive. USB flash drives have less storage capacity than an external hard drive, but they are smaller and more durable because they do not contain any internal moving parts. USB flash drives also are called pen drives, key drives or simply USB drives.
Common causes and symptoms of USB flash drive data loss:
Here the following are some common reasons that may cause your vital data lost in the USB flash drive:
- Accidently format USB flash drive
- Virus attack
- Power surges & electro-static discharge
- Not properly removing the USB flash drive from a computer
- Accidently delete files from USB flash drive
- The file system of USB flash drive is displays as raw
- Windows may ask if you want to format the USB flash drive
Free usb data recovery software
Above mentioned situations often cause USB flash drive data loss, therefore, it is a must or good way to keep a EaseUS free flash drive recovery software for emergency. Here we would like to introduce EaseUS free flash drive recovery software - Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition for your USB drive data recovery.
It solves all USB flash drive data loss problems - recover deleted files, or lost file due to software crash, formatted or damaged, virus attack and other unknown reasons.
- Launch this amazing usb data recovery software and choose recovery mode - "Deleted File Recovery" for recovering deleted files; "Complete Recovery" for recovering formatted data; "Partition Recovery" for getting lost partition data back.
- Select file types and volumes. Let the program scan lost data.
- You can get a preview of founded data and then save the lost data.
By the way, it also supports Memory card data recovery, CF card data recovery, external hard drive data recovery, Memory stick data recovery, etc.