2016-08-02 09:42:00 Posted by Daisy to Partition Master Guide
In general, you need to resize dynamic volume when:
Partition manager software - EaseUS Partition Master can resize (shrink and extend) 5 type dynamic volumes: simple volume, mirrored volume, striped volume, spanned volume and RAID-5 volume.
To resize dynamic volume:
1. Download EaseUS Partition Master and install it on your computer.
2. Launch EaseUS Partition Master.
3. Right click the dynamic volume you want to resize, select Resize volume.
4. Position the mouse pointer on the right partition handle to extend or shrink the volume, or you can directly enter the size.
5. Click OK, and you will see the size change of dynamic volume on the disk layout.
6. Click Apply to execute the operation.
Tips: Resize dynamic volume feature is not available in EaseUS Partition Master Free Edition.
Related Articles - ALSO ON EaseUS SOFTWARE
Daisy - EaseUS Partition Master is a free partition software to copy or clone partition and disk easily under Windows.
Daisy - How to extend system partition or C drive? Free partition manager software - EaseUS Partition Master can easily extend s…
Daisy - Free Linux partition manager software - EaseUS Partition Master can easily manage FAT/NTFS/EXT2/EXT3 partition under Win…
Daisy - Disk clone to upgrade smaller hard disk to a larger hard disk without reinstalling operating system and applications.
Top 10 Hot Articles
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat
Copyright © 2004 - 2017 EaseUS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.