2016-08-02 09:48:03 Posted by Daisy to Partition Master Guide
"Migrate OS to SSD/HDD" feature of EaseUS Partition Master can help you transfer all data on system and boot partitions includes OS and applications to new SSD or HDD without reinstalling Windows OS and applications. This feature will greatly save your time. Please follow the step-by-step tutorial below to migrate OS from HDD to SSD.
1. Choose right edition of EaseUS Partition Master and install it. Then run EaseUS Partition Master, select Wizard -> Migrate OS to SSD/HDD from the main menu.
2. Select SSD as destination disk.
3. Delete partitions on the destination disk.
* If there are some partitions on the destination disk, please confirm to delete the partitions and data on the destination disk. The migration process cannot finish if you don't allow EaseUS Partition Master to delete all the partitions on the destination hard disk or click Back to choose another destination hard disk.
4. Resize partitions on the destination disk. Position the mouse pointer on the left or right partition handle; the mouse pointer changes to a double-headed arrow and drag the handle to the partition size you want. Click Next.
5. The destination disk information is displayed. Then click Finish.
6. To preview the result on the left panel "Pending Operations". If it is right, then click "Apply". Tick "Shut down the computer after changes are applied" option.
Complete the above steps to migrate OS from HDD to SSD, you can use EaseUS Partition Master to resize/move partition on new SSD.
Related Articles - ALSO ON EaseUS SOFTWARE
Daisy - EaseUS Partition Master can FREE convert FAT/FAT32 to NTFS file system under Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/8 and Windows Se…
Daisy - Convert dynamic disk to basic disk with magic partition manager software under Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Windows Server 2…
Daisy - Tutorial to create bootable usb flash drive partition manager with EaseUS Partiiton Master. Flash drive partition softw…
Daisy - EaseUS Partition Master can free split partition to better use the hard disk space with the partition splitting manager …
Top 10 Hot Articles
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat
Copyright © 2004 - 2017 EaseUS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.