EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Download Instruction:
Reinstalling Windows may not lead to permanent data loss. Lost files can be recovered with data recovery software unless the lost files are overwritten. If you want to recover lost files after reinstalling Windows, please stop using the hard disk and make sure you do not save any data to the hard disk, as this would cause data to be overwritten and permanent data loss. Once the data is overwritten, it is little chance to recover lost files after reinstalling Windows by any data recovery software.
You would go to reinstall Windows due to these reasons: Windows system files or boot files are deleted or corrupted; Windows registry has been corrupted; hardware failure causes Windows system crash; fail to remove the virus/spyware; a fresh Windows installation; Windows system upgrades or updates; and other unknown reasons which cause Windows system unbootable. When you are in the process of reinstalling Windows system, you may suddenly remember some important files are in the "My Document", system partition or on the desktop. After Windows reinstalled, you only find these important files have been lost.
Usually when you reinstall Windows, 'Documents and Settings' folder will be reinitialized while the files in that folder will be deleted, and all other previous files will be lost in the system partition. However, these deleted files are recoverable unless they are overwritten.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful data recovery software, which can recover files after reinstalling Windows if the files are not overwritten. Furthermore, it also can recover deleted files, recover files from formatted partition, recover files from RAW partition, recover files from deleted or lost partition, etc. The following is step-by-step instructions to recover lost files after reinstalling Windows with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
Tips: If there are files lost after reinstalling Windows, please stop using the hard disk and make sure you do not save any data to the hard disk.
1. Please connect your hard disk to another healthy computer or create bootable CD/DVD of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover lost files after reinstalling Windows.
2. Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, select "Complete Recovery" and the file types you want to recover to enter device list where you will see the information of your partitions.
3. Select the file types you want to recover.
4. Select the partition which you want to recover lost files from and Click "NEXT" to start intelligent search.
5. Select the files or directory that you want to recover and save the found files. If you use trial version of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, after you find lost files, you can use "File Preview" feature to check your files (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .txt, .jpg, .bmp, etc. can be previewed).
If the above solution cannot find lost files, please try the following method, but this method can only recover common file types.
1. A device list will pop up after you select file types to recover.
2. Click the "More-->Option" button above, and then switch to the "RAW" page.
3. Tick the two checkbox "Recover RAW files" and "Recover RAW files only".
4. Click "OK" to ensure, program will return to device list page, select the partition which you want recover lost files from, click "Next" to start intelligent search.
5. After intelligent search is completed, the found files will be sorted by file types. You need to identify the desired files and save them manually.
You will get your lost files back as the above steps.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
Download and try Data Recovery Wizard now. Check the Data Recovery Wizard search results screen and use the preview feature to display the file that you are trying to recover. If you find what you are looking for, then purchase a product activation key to save your recovered files to another drive.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.