Problems call for a Lexar USB format
Sometimes, Lexar JumpDrive USB flash drive brings you trouble when it is corrupted, becomes inaccessible, fails to work, refuses to format due to write protection or other unknown reasons, doesn’t show full capacity, etc. When any of these problems occurs, a Lexar USB format is needed to repair the Lexar JumpDrive USB flash drive to make it work properly.
How to protect data during Lexar USB format & repair
But how can you keep all your data intact during the formatting process if you have important data on the device? For most users, it’s really a problem. So, in this page, powerful Lexar USB flash drive repair tool with disk format & data recovery feature is introduced to help. Whenever you have formatting or accessing problems with Lexar USB drive, just download the program and follow the steps below to fix the device.
To prevent data loss disaster that might happen during Lexar USB flash drive repair process, many users are trying to find way teaching how to fix a corrupted flash drive without formatting. But actually, it is no that way! All you can do is trying to recover your data from the Lexar USB flash drive before formatting. Here EaseUS disk data recovery, a reliable tool for Lexar flash drive recovery is what you need.
1. Connect the Lexar USB flash drive to PC, launch EaseUS file recovery software, select the flash drive and click "Scan" button to search lost data.
2. After the scan, you can preview all the listed recoverable files and select out those you want, and then click "Recover" button to get them back once from the corrupted or inaccessible Lexar USB flash drive. Here you should save all the recovered files on another disk to avoid data overwriting.
After retrieving your data, you can fix the Lexar USB drive by formatting it with Windows disk management tool. Here if Windows cannot format the flash drive due to certain reasons, just download and try EaseUS partition tool. The alternative software can help you deal with all disk-related jobs in some complex situations with ease.
1. Connect the Lexar USB flash drive to PC, download and launch EaseUS Lexar USB format tool, right-click the flash drive and choose "Format partition".
2. Configure the label you want in the Partition Label box and then select a file system in the "File System" drop-down list for the Lexar flash drive.
3. Choose the Cluster Size (512 bytes, 1, 2, 4...64KB) in the "Cluster Size" drop-down list and click "OK".
4. Click "Apply" to confirm to format the Lexar USB flash drive.
Note: If the Lexar USB drive is write-protected and unable to format, please try to remove the write-protection before formatting it with EaseUS Lexar USB format tool. For more details, please refer to: The disk is write-protected.
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat