2016-08-02 09:40:33 Posted by Daisy to Partition Master Guide
1. Download EaseUS Partition Master and install it. After that, launch EaseUS Partition Master. Select Wizard > Clone disk wizard > Copy disk. If you want to upgrade system hard disk to a bigger one, please select "Upgrade disk".
2. Select the Source Disk you want to clone.
3. Disk clone wizard will automatically check the source disk and then click Next after checking.
4. Choose the Destination Disk - Disk 2, and then click "Next".
5. Confirm to delete the partitions and data on the destination disk.
6. Resize partitions on the destination disk.
7. The destination disk information is displayed as below. Then click Finish.
8. To preview the result on the left panel "Pending Operations". If it is right, then click "Apply".
Related Articles - ALSO ON EaseUS SOFTWARE
Daisy - Video tutorial for how to extend system partition, merge partitions, convert dynamic disk to basic disk, convert primary…
Daisy - Rebuild MBR, fix MBR, repair MBR or recover MBR with EaseUS Partition Master to quickly access to the system again whene…
Daisy - How to test disk surface and check bad sectors? EaseUS Partition Master will test surface for disk with ease and mark th…
Daisy - This is a tutorial guide shows how to activate EaseUS Partition Master and use it to resize partitions in Windows.
Top 10 Hot Articles
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat
Copyright © 2004 - 2017 EaseUS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.