EaseUS Disk Copy allows you to backup one partition to another. The two partitions are exactly same in each sector.
1. The destination partition should be equal or larger than the source partition. Otherwise, the copied data may not keep intact.
2. If the size of destination partition is larger than source partition, after the copy finished, the size of destination partition will be changed to the same size as source partition and the rest space will be distributed into unallocated space.
3. All data on destination partition will be erased.
Compared with 1 TB disk copy by EaseUS Disk Copy, EaseUS Todo Backup supports to clone entire disk or partition to another (up to 2 TB) in Windows environment. What's more, EaseUS Todo Backup also provides file & folder backup and restore, hard drive partition backup & restore, automatic backup and incremental backup to fully protect your hard disk drive data.
Step by Step instruction:
1. Create bootable disk of EaseUS Disk Copy and then insert the bootable disk.
2. Set the first Boot Device in BIOS as CD-ROM (bootable CD/DVD) or Removable device (USB bootable disk), and restart the computer.
3. Choose "Start Disk Copy 2.3" by using Enter.
4. Choose "Partition Copy" and click "Next".
5. Select Source partition that you want to copy.
6. Choose the disk where the destination partition locates.
7. Choose the destination partition, and then click "Next".
8. To preview the result. If it is right, then click "Proceed" and do the confirmation.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.