How to Recover Files/Data from Raw Hard Drive/Partition?
Summary: This passage mainly introduces prefessional solution for raw partition recovery and with the recommended solution you'll be able to recover raw hard drive data without any obstacles. If you are facing raw drive partition recovery issues or your hard drive become raw, follow this passage and recover data from raw partitin on your own now.
Partition RAW issue
"I happened to come across a dilemma that my I cannot get access to my files in my D partition which became Raw on my PC and a warning notice told me that my disk in drive D is not formatted. I need recover the formatted partition data for all my business data and files are all stored there. It’s urgent and please help me!"
A partition or drive is usually used for saving and storing data on the computer and make people’s life more convenient. It’s a useful tool on computer for helping users to protect and save important data and files of their daily life and jobs, which enables users to take their data with them everywhere easily and portably. But when partition or hard drive become RAW, it will cause serious data loss problem to users. So how to fix this problem? Professional raw data recovery softwre may help. Here the following, you'll find detail symptoms or raw drive/partition and how to recover data from raw drive/partition.
Symptoms of RAW drive/partition
When you are having the below symptoms or having the following problems in your computer or hard drive partitin, it means that you are having hard drive partition problems.
- Invalid media type reading drive.
- Abort, Retry, Fail?
- File system is displayed as "RAW".
- Windows may ask if you want to format the drive, such as warning "disk not formatted. do you want to format now?".
- File names contain "weird" characters.
- "Sector not found" messages.
Don't worry about having raw problems in your hard drive partition. Here the following, effective solutions for raw data recovery.
How to recover Raw drive/partition data easily?
It’s a normal situation if you encounter the above case and have to format the RAW drive/partition for reuse the drive again. However, once formatting the drive, all the data on it will be gone and it will be almost impossible to get those files back. Therefore, it's highly recommended for you to restore data or files from raw hard drive partition firstly before formatting.
Step 1. Recover files/data from RAW hard drive partition
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is an ideal solution for recovering RAW drive/partition data and reusing the drive/partition again. It's fully compatible with all Windows systems such as Windows 10/8/7 etc, allowing users to restore whatever they lost from SD card, USB drive, hard drive partition wtihout any obstacles.
1. Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and select the file types you want to recover. Then click "Next" button to move to the next step.
2. Select the disk where you lost your data and click "Scan" button, the software will quickly scan the selected disk to find all your target files. If you lost your partition, select "Lost Disk Drives" and "Scan" to continue the recovery process.
3. After scan, you can preview all the listed recoverable files one by one and select out those you want. Then, click "Recover" button to get them back once. Here you should save all the recovered files on another disk to avoid data overwriting.
Step 2. Format RAW drive/partition
After recovering files from RAW drive, please format this RAW drive with Windows built-in format tool.
Open My Computer or This PC > Right click the RAW drive and select "Format" from the menu > Click OK.
Then the RAW dirve partition will be reusable and you can move the data back to the drive prtitin or store new data on it again.