How to get data back from NTFS partition?
What is NTFS?
Before I introduce how to get lost data back from NTFS partitions, let's learn some knowledge about NTFS. NTFS (short for New Technology File System) is the standard file system of Windows NT, including its later versions Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
NTFS supersedes the FAT file system as the preferred file system for Microsoft's Windows operating systems. NTFS has several improvements over FAT and HPFS (High Performance File System) such as improved support for metadata and the use of advanced data structures to improve performance, reliability, and disk space utilization, plus additional extensions such as security access control lists (ACL) and file system journaling. NTFS has become more and more popular. However, data loss issues from NTFS partitions are also have a rapid rise even if you take every precaution to avoid it. This article will give you a free solution to get lost data back from NTFS drives.
Get data back from NTFS volume
Do you think it's difficult to get data back from NTFS partition because of the advantages of NTFS file system? Nowadays it's quite easy to achieve the aim with NTFS hard drive recovery software. Many professional data recovery software can get data back for NTFS. Millions of search results will appear if you google "get data back for NTFS". After a long time seeking and experience, I recommend you a free NTFS data recovery software, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition to get data back from NTFS volumes. Here's a tutorial for how to get data back from NTFS with this free NTFS partition recovery software.
Use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition to get data back from a NTFS volume containing lost file(s) or folder(s) and which didn't lose the partition, please free download and launch this freeware at first.
1. Click the "Complete Recovery" button on the main window of Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition.
2. Select the file types you want to recover.
3. You can see a list of your logical volumes found on your computer.
4. Choose the NTFS volume you want to recover and press the "Next" button. Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition will read file system on selected NTFS volume.
5. After this scanning is finished, you'll see file/folder tree. You can preview some of them, such as:
Why not download the free NTFS data recovery software to get your lost data back now?
- How to Recover Data after Format?
- How to Recover Files after Reinstalling Windows?
- How to recover re-partitioned drive(s)?
- How do I recover lost photo images?
- How do I recover lost Word files?
- How do I recover lost Excel files?
- How do I recover fdisked drives?
- SSD recovery software
- Toshiba HDD recovery
- Western digital data recovery
- NTFS Recovery
- Hdd Raw NTFS/FAT Recovery Software
- Recover formatted NTFS/FAT drive
- Recover files from RAW drives
- Recover raw disk(s) or partition
- Hard Disk Data Recovery
- Recover hard drive data
- How to recover data from corrupted external hard disk
- Hitachi HDDdrivers recovery
- Samsung hard disk recovery software