Wrong passcode may lock an iPhone device after 6 times in a row and then the iOS device may become disabled. You may try to find the password and unlock the iPhone again. But if you don’t have a backup of the passcode, things may become more complex. If you are having the same problems of being unable to unlock disabled iPhone and fail to access iPhone data, relax and here the following you’ll find effective method to recover locked iPhone data without password.
"I don’t want to erase my iPhone 5 data in a rush even though I cannot remember the password. Is it possible to get my data out firstly before unlocking the phone by erasing. How?"
"Do you know how to get the iPhone data out without a passcode? My girlfriend lost the passcode of her iPhone and got it locked after trying several times. The iPhone now is disabled, and I wanna know whether it can be possible to access the iPhone data without a code?"
When you fail to access iPhone data and forget passocde, don’t be panic. It’s highly recommended for you to don’t rush to erase the iDevice before getting important personal data out. Here the following, detail steps are available here for you to follow and fix iPhone locked/disabled issue without losing any data now.
In order to avoid data loss issue in iPhone, it’s highly recommended for all iPhone users who have forgot the password to extract or restore locked iPhone data into PC firstly as a backup.
Professional iOS data recovery software is capable of assisting iDevice users to extract or backup iOS data into PC with ease. Here a highly praised iOS data recovery software - EaseUS MobiSaver shall be your wise choice. This software allows you to backup iPhone 6 Plus/6/5C/5S/5/4S etc data into PC with simple clicks. Free download this software and follow below steps to restore iOS data and save to PC as a backup now:
1. Launch EaseUS MobiSaver on your PC and connect iPhone with it.
Choose recovery mode: "Recover from iOS Device" and click Scan.
2. Scan iOS device to find all iOS data.
This software will find & display all your present data and other lost data after scanning the iOS device.
3. Preview and export found data to PC.
Click the correct file type on the left side to preview all the files one by one.
Mark the files that you want and click "Recover" button to get all of them back once.
Specify a folder on the computer to save all the data to your PC.
After getting data back, it’s time to unlock the iPhone without password now. And here you have 3 choices to restore disabled iPhone or unlock password-protected iPhone by unlocking iPhone via iCloud, iTunes or Recovery Mode.
Method 1. Unlock iPhone from iCloud by erasing all data
1. Go to iCloud on PC and sign in with your Apple ID and password.
2.Click all devices and select the device like iPhone, iPad, iPhone Touch etc and click ERASE.
Then your iPhone data including the passcode will be erased completely. And after this you can choose to restore your data from backups if have created before you forgot the passcode.
Method 2. Unlock iPhone passcode via iTunes
1. Update iTunes in your PC to latest version, connect iOS device such as iPhone 5se with PC and let iTunes access your iPhone.
2. Then iTunes will automatically sync your iPhone and will create a backup of all your data.
3. Choose to restore your iPhone, then you’ll have different backups of your device. Choose the most recent backup.
4. After all of this, you’ll be able to use your iPhone again without the passocde.
Method 3. Unlock disabled iPhone by using Recovery Mode
1. Hold Sleep/Wake button on iPhone and tap Power Off option.
2. Press and hold Home button and plug your iDevice into PC. Then your iPhone or iPad will be automatically turned on.
3. Release the Home button when you see Connect to iTunes option comes out.
4. Tap OK when iTunes prompt you the message that it has detected a device. Then choose Restore device.
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat