How to recover deleted folders easily?
A folder usually stores many important files. If you accidentally delete a folder, all the files in it will be lost. Yet it is impossible to recover the folder by yourself and then you would get much annoyed. But you can recover the deleted folder with free data recovery software. So do not worry!
Why the deleted folder could be recovered?
When a folder has been deleted from the computer, the files in it seem to disappear. Actually, these files are not immediately destroyed. Windows simply marks the hard drive space as being available for use by changing one character in the file table so that the file entry won't be displayed in My Computer or a command line DIR command, etc. The data area remains intact. This is the major reason why the deleted folder could be recovered. If you manage to start to undelete files before Windows uses that part of the hard drive to write a new file, all you have to do is to set that flag back to "on" and then you will get the file. The sooner you try to recover the folders, the more successful your recovery will be.
In order to recover the deleted folders, you have to turn to the data recovery software. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition is the most efficient recovery freeware. It can recover the deleted Word, Excel, PowerPoint, photo, Email, database, and all document formats and folders in Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/2012/Windows 7/8, which have been emptied from the Windows Recycle Bin.
How to recover deleted folders with free data recovery software?
1. Click the "Deleted File Recovery" button on the main window of Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition.
2. Select the file types you want to recover.
3. All logical volumes on your computer will be listed. Select the exact drive and press the "NEXT" button to search. If you are familiar with file system details, you can change "More --> Option" before pressing the "NEXT" button.
4. Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition will read file system on selected volume and search the files.
5. After the scanning is finished, you'll see file/folder tree. Select the folders or files you want to recover and save them.
The "Search files" or "Find file by name" option makes finding the file much easier. You also can check the quality of the data in the container by the "File Preview" option.
Then the recovery is completed.
Note: If you do not get the desired results by using Deleted File Recovery, you can go back to home window and select the option "Complete Recovery".
Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition is free to recover 2GB data. Please refer to Data Recovery Wizard if you need to recover more data.