The main window includes an action panel with a shortcut for common tasks and an overview of pending operations, a map of each disk, and a list of the partitions on the selected disk.
The menu bar and a toolbar appear at the top of the window. The menu bar offers you the access to all of EaseUS Partition Master's features. The toolbar gives you quick access to commonly used options. When the pointer is over a toolbar, the status bar shows what the button does. You can customize the main screen by clicking commands on the View menu.
1. Install and launch EaseUS Partition Master.
2. Right click the D: partition that you want to carve up free space for the C: drive on the disk map, and choose "Resize/Move partition".
3. Position the mouse pointer on the left partition handle. Drag the handle to the partition size you want when the mouse pointer changes to a double-headed arrow.
4. Now you get free space right behind system partition (C drive). Position the mouse pointer on the right partition handle. Drag the handle to cover all free space until the handle can't move when the mouse pointer changes to a double-headed arrow.
5. If you are satisfied with the operation you make, you will see the operations you do in Pending operations. Just click "Apply". You will have a bigger C drive.
Partition Master Server
Disk partition management software to settle low disk space problem for Windows Server.Learn more >>
Todo Backup Server
Data backup & disaster recovery solution for Windows Server environments.Learn more >>
Data Recovery Wizard Professional
Fast, Complete and Safe Data Recovery Software - Just recover everything you lost.Learn more >>
Price For All:
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat