The main window includes an action panel with a shortcut for common tasks and an overview of pending operations, a map of each disk, and a list of the partitions on the selected disk.
The menu bar and a toolbar appear at the top of the window. The menu bar offers you the access to all of EaseUS Partition Master's features. The toolbar gives you quick access to commonly used options. When the pointer is over a toolbar, the status bar shows what the button does. You can customize the main screen by clicking commands on the View menu.
1. Install and launch EaseUS Partition Master.
2. Right click the D: partition that you want to carve up free space for the C: drive on the disk map, and choose "Resize/Move partition".
3. Position the mouse pointer on the left partition handle. Drag the handle to the partition size you want when the mouse pointer changes to a double-headed arrow.
4. Now you get free space right behind system partition (C drive). Position the mouse pointer on the right partition handle. Drag the handle to cover all free space until the handle can't move when the mouse pointer changes to a double-headed arrow.
5. If you are satisfied with the operation you make, you will see the operations you do in Pending operations. Just click "Apply". You will have a bigger C drive.
Dennis M Hogan
"Just to leave a word about Easeus on our production environnement. I resized two big partitions on the same server and your product did the trick successfully in about 2 hours."
"Good day. Thank you very much for an excellent program. The program is great and excellent."
"Over the past 20 years I have partitioned hundreds of drives. None of the methods used were anywhere as straightforward as using EaseUS Partition Manager. A brilliant and elegant program"
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat
Copyright © 2004 - 2017 EaseUS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.