The main window includes an action panel with a shortcut for common tasks and an overview of pending operations, a map of each disk, and a list of the partitions on the selected disk.
The menu bar and a toolbar appear at the top of the window. The menu bar offers you the access to all of EaseUS Partition Master's features. The toolbar gives you quick access to commonly used options. When the pointer is over a toolbar, the status bar shows what the button does. You can customize the main screen by clicking commands on the View menu.
1. Install and launch EaseUS Partition Master.
2. Right click the D: partition that you want to carve up free space for the C: drive on the disk map, and choose "Resize/Move partition".
3. Position the mouse pointer on the left partition handle. Drag the handle to the partition size you want when the mouse pointer changes to a double-headed arrow.
4. Now you get free space right behind system partition (C drive). Position the mouse pointer on the right partition handle. Drag the handle to cover all free space until the handle can't move when the mouse pointer changes to a double-headed arrow.
5. If you are satisfied with the operation you make, you will see the operations you do in Pending operations. Just click "Apply". You will have a bigger C drive.
Partition Master Pro
Cost-effective partition manager to resize partitions and make full use of hard disk space.Learn more >>
Todo Backup Home
Personal PC/laptop backup software to protect system and data from disaster.Learn more >>
Data Recovery Wizard Pro
Safe data recovery software to recover lost data from Windows PC, laptop or other storage media.Learn more >>
Price For All:
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat