2016-08-03 10:04:51 Posted by Tracy King to Disk/Partition Clone
EaseUS Disk Copy allows you to backup one disk to another. The two disks are exactly same in each sector.
1. The destination disk should be equal or larger than the source disk. If not, the copied data may not keep intact.
2. If the size of destination disk is larger than source disk, after the copy finished, the size of destination disk will be changed to the same size as source disk and the rest space will be distributed into unallocated space.
3. All data on destination disk will be erased.
Compared with 1 TB disk copy by EaseUS Disk Copy, EaseUS Todo Backup supports to clone entire disk or partition to another (up to 2 TB) in Windows environment. What's more, EaseUS Todo Backup also provides file & folder backup and restore, hard drive partition backup & restore, automatic backup and incremental backup to fully protect your hard disk drive data.
Step by Step instruction:
1. Create bootable disk of EaseUS Disk Copy and then insert the bootable disk.
2. Set the first Boot Device in BIOS as CD-ROM (bootable CD/DVD) or Removable device (USB bootable disk), and restart the computer.
3. Choose "Start Disk Copy 2.3" by using Enter.
4. Choose "Disk Copy" and click "Next"
5. Select Source disk that you want to copy.
6. Choose the Destination Disk, and then click "Next".
7. To preview the result. If it is right, then click "Proceed" and do the confirmation.
Related Articles - ALSO ON EaseUS SOFTWARE
Daisy - Have you ever found that the hard disk is not so big for use and then want to upgrade to a larger one without reinstalli…
Daisy - You can clone your hard disk drive partition with this backup software freely without any data loss. Altogether with bac…
Daisy - Free clone & copy hard drive to upgrade hard disk drive or transfer data to larger hard disk with hard drive clone & cop…
Daisy - Comparison of EaseUS Todo Backup and EaseUS Disk Copy
Top 10 Hot Articles
30 days Money Back Guarantee
Trusted by Millions of Users
7 X 24 Service & Live Chat
Copyright © 2004 - 2017 EaseUS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.