How do I recover the deleted, missing or lost logical drives?
"Last Christmas, which was the last one that I spent with my grandma, I took lots of photos with my family and my grandma. I later extract the photos from my camera to my computer and save them on my computer. Two months later my grandma passed away at her house and I was so regret for having not spent time with her and was not with her at her last moment. I spent two months to get rid of all my sorrow mood. My computer was attacked by unknown virus the other day and I lost all my data on the partition. How can I do hard drive partition recovery? I need find my photos back!"
Generally, partition is something necessary while operating computer and saving data on it. It’s like a database for saving, storing and transferring data on computer. Divide memory or mass storage into isolated sections.
However, sometimes data on partition, hard drive or logical drive might be lost or cannot be recognised when we operate computer for mistakenly deletion, format or virus attack. Whether partition can be recognized by system or not depends on the partition table. If partition table is destroyed by virus or partition is deleted accidentally, you will not see the partition you need. In fact, the partition is not actually lost. But for ordinary people, to recover lost partitions is not simple and even complicate. An easy-to-use data recovery software is need while partition, hard drive or logical drive, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional will solve this problem.
Key Features of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional in partition recovery:
- Provides partition recovery from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, EXT2 and EXT3 file systems.
- File recovery from deleted partition, lost partition or missing partition.
- Multi-Disk Drive Support - Performs FAT/NTFS recovery on all IDE, EIDE, SCSI and SATA disk devices.
How to do hard drive, logical drive or partition recovery with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional?
1. Download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional, install it and launch it. Click the "Partition Recovery" button on the main window.
2. Select the file types you want to recover and choose hard disk which lost data. The program will automatically scan selected disk.
3. After this scanning is finished, you'll see file/folder tree. You can get a preview of the founded data and then choose to save by clicking "Recover".
Caution: Saving file(s) to the partition or drive where you are recovering data, for it may result in overwriting data and permanent data loss!