How to recover my files?
How will my files be lost?
Using Windows, hard drives are generally divided into several partitions. Often, the user deletes partitions accidentally and the files on the deleted partition cannot be accessed. The important files can also be lost due to format by mistake, a virus attack, hard drive crash, power surge, file system corruption and any other unknown reasons. When the users fall into these situations, they always need to consider "how to recover my files" at this time. File recovery software has come as a solution to help us recover files with a few clicks.
Main data loss situations when I need to recover my files:
1. Accidental deletion is one of the main situations in which I need to recover my files. This event occurs when I deleted files by "Shift + Delete" or emptied the recycle bin. This is the data loss event of human error category. To recover my deleted files, please refer to How to recover deleted files or folders?
2. Data loss may also occur due to Operating System failure. Operating system is system software that manages the hardware and enables its communication with software.
The operating system corruption may results in cross linked files, lost clusters, file system corruption or invalid file directories. In this situation, strange error messages get generated or many files may get corrupted. If so, a free file recovery software can recover my files.
3. Data can also be lost due to the failure of some software running on the computer.
These are the main three situations of data loss, from which we should be aware of to prevent files from loss. I have experienced data loss due to format my partition by mistake, I need to recover my formatted files. After seeking, I find a free file recovery software, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition to get my files back.
Freeware to recover my files
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition can do an amazing job to recover my files for free. It is considered to be one of the top free data recovery software.
With EaseUS free data recovery software, I can recover my files that were accidentally or even deliberately deleted and removed from the Recycle Bin. In addition, this file recovery freeware will help to recover files that were lost from a crashed hard disk drive and recover files lost because of accidental format. Furthermore, this free file recovery software can retrieve files lost on account of erroneous partitioning of your hard disk drive and it can also restore files from RAW hard disk drives.
- How to Recover Deleted Files and Folders?
- How to recover lost files and folders?
- How to recover files from formatted hard drives?
- How do I recover deleted Email?
- How to restore files with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- Recover deleted or lost photos, pictures and images
- Undelete Files
- How to restore formatted data
- The disk is not formatted
- Install windows 7 on scsi hard drive
- How can I recover lost Word files?
- How do I recover lost Excel files?
- How do I recover files from Raw Hard Drive?
- How to recover re-partitioned drive(s)?
- How to recover files from EXT2/EXT3 Drive?
- How do I recover Dynamic-disk files in Windows?
- Recover Files after Reinstalling Windows
- File Recovery Program - The Program Help You to Recovery Your File
- How to get formatted data from hard disk