Free undelete tool/program to recover deleted files under Windows 7/Vista
Free undelete tool for Windows 7/Vista
Undelete is a feature for restoring computer files which have been removed from a file system by file deletion. Deleted data can be recovered on many file systems, but not all file systems provide an undeletion feature. The Windows 7/Vista undeletion facility is usually called undelete tool or undelete program.
When a file is deleted on a FAT file system, its directory entry remains stored on the disk, slightly renamed in a way that marks the entry in FAT table as available for use by newly created files thereafter. Most of its name, and its time stamp, file length and - most importantly - location on the disk; remain unchanged in the directory entry. The list of disk clusters occupied by the file will be erased from the File Allocation Table, however, marking those sectors available for use by other files created or modified thereafter.
If you have accidentally deleted the important files in Windows7/Vista and now need to get them back, standard FAT recovery utilities can be used to recover them. And free undelete tool under Windows Vista/7 can recover the files which could not be accessed normally.
The best Windows 7/Vista undelete program
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition is a free and easy undelete tool for Windows 7/Vista to fix all data loss problems including data lost from software crash, formatted or damaged memory card, virus attack, lost partitions and other unknown reasons under Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/2012/Windows 7/8. It recovers files with original file names and storage paths. Moreover, the undelete tool works well with dynamic disk, RAID and EXT2/EXT3 file system. And it could recover data free of charge. Compare with other undelete software, EaseUS free undelete program is powerful and easy to use.
EaseUS undelete tool/program (Windows 7/Vista)
If the data is just deleted or used Shift Delete directly, you could try Deleted File Recovery module to recover data deleted problems.
If the data is lost due to logical drive format, you could try Complete Recovery module to recover data from formatted problems. By the way, this module also supports data recovery because of virus attack, software crash, hard not formatted error, etc.
If the whole partition is lost, and you even could not find the hard disk in the Windows Explorer, Partition Recovery module will recover the data from lost or deleted partition.
To recover files from a drive containing deleted files or folders, follow these steps:
- Click the "Deleted File Recovery" button on the main window of Data Recovery Wizard.
- Select the file types you want to recover. Tick 'Search all lost files automatically' to find all lost file types.
- You can see the list of all logical volumes found on your computer.
- You can select the exact drive and press the "NEXT" button to search.
- Data Recovery Wizard will read file system on selected volume and search the files.
- This step may take some time depending on the size of disk space. You have to wait until scanning is finished.
- After this scanning is finished, you'll see file/folder tree.
- The "Search files" or "Find file by name" option makes finding the file you need much easier. You also can check the quality of the data in the container by the "File Preview" option.
- Select the files or folders that you want to recover
- Freeware data recovery
- Easy file recovery freeware to undelete files
- Guide to Restore Data from External Hard Drive
- Recover Deleted Recycle Bin Files
- SATA disk recovery software
- Recover My Files by Using Data Recovery Software
- Hard disk asking to format
- Micro sd card data recovery software free download
- Pen drive data recovery
- How to recover deleted photos from camera for free
- How to recover Seagate data with Seagate data recovery freeware?
- How to recover formatted logical drives?
- How do I recover Raw Drive?
- How do I recover deleted, missing or lost logical drives?
- How do I recover Dynamic-disk files in Windows?
- How to choose data recovery utilities?
- How to recover Fdisked drives?
- How to recover lost Word files?
- Raid recovery