Free recover files from corrupted external hard drive
The fact that external hard drive becomes corrupted is not entirely uncommon, owing to the eventual wear and tear that impairs the functionality of the moving parts within the drive. Recovering files from your corrupted external hard drive with free software can become your best choice when you failed to first recover the external hard drive using the options in your computer's operating system.
Data loss from external hard drive
External hard drives are used almost universally in our daily life because we could store, transfer our important files with convenience and quickness. While we enjoy the advantage they bring to us, we also encounter the trouble they make, because data loss in an external hard drive cannot be avoided. For example, delete files accidently, format, corrupt of external hard drive and other physical reasons all will lead to files lost.
- Store the external hard drive away from direct sunlight.
- Never unplug an external hard drive while files are being accessed because this will corrupt its data.
- A magnet will erase all data on an external hard disk, so keep them far away.
Recover files from corrupted external hard drive with EaseUS freeware
Step A: Connect your external hard drive to the computer.
Step B: Launch the software, and choose a module to restore data from external hard drive according to method of data loss. "Deleted File Recovery" is for deletion recovery, "Complete Recovery" is for format recovery and some other kind of data loss, and "Partition Recovery" is used when partition is lost or deleted.
Step C: Select the file types you want to recover.
Step D: Select the external hard drive to recover files from and click "NEXT" to start searching, then you will see file/folder tree very soon.
Step E: Choose and preview files on your external hard drive that you want to recover. And then select a directory to save files on the healthy partition.
- Stop using the corrupted external hard drive immediately and hurry up to try data recovery software to recover your files. Once your external hard drive is overwritten, you will lose the chance to recover files from corrupted external hard drive forever.
- If your partitions still on the external hard drive you can use "Complete Recovery", if partitions have lost you can select the option "Partition Recovery".
- If your files are over 2GB, and you are sure this software can help you undelete your files, you should export your searching result when you buy the full version you can import the result for continuous previous recovery (How to export and import the result). EaseUS also provides a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with its products.
Free download it now to recover files from corrupted external hard drive. The quicker you perform external hard drive recovery, the more chance you will get your files back.
- Tutorial to Unformat External Hard Drive
- Recovering Data from External Hard Drive to Get your Valuable Data Back
- Hdd Raw NTFS/FAT Recovery Software
- Recover files from RAW drives
- External(Removable) hard drive
- How to repair raw file system
- How to recover photos from formatted hard drive
- Chkdsk is not available for raw drives
- Recover GPT partition
- USB drive partition recovery
- Recover Ext2, Ext3 partition
- How to recover data from corrupted external hard disk
- Hitachi HDDdrivers recovery
- Samsung hard disk recovery software