How to undelete excel documents?
Have you accidentally deleted excel files which are important for you? And how will you do if you want to undelete excel documents. Don't be panic! This article will talk about Microsoft Excel and how to recover deleted excel documents - Microsoft Excel 97 (xls) or later, including Microsoft Excel 2000 (xls), Microsoft Excel 2003 (xls), Microsoft Excel 2007 (xlsx).
About excel documents
Microsoft Excel (full name Microsoft Office Excel) is a spreadsheet application written and distributed by Microsoft for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. It features calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables and a macro programming language called VBA (Visual Basic for Applications). It has been a very widely applied spreadsheet for these platforms, especially since version 5 in 1993. Excel forms part of Microsoft Office. The last versions are Microsoft Office Excel 2007 for Windows and 2008 for Mac. In late 2009, Microsoft released the beta version of Microsoft Excel 2010. Now, Microsoft has released the full version of Microsoft Excel 2010 recently.
Why can we undelete excel documents?
When you delete excel files from the computer and empty them from the Recycle Bin, they would disappear from your computer. But their content would not be destroyed immediately. Windows marks excel files for deletion and removes them from the file system database when you delete them. This doesn't mean they are immediately gone, and you have no chance to undelete excel files. In fact, all that initially happens when you delete a file is Windows makes note that the space occupied by the file is listed as available space for storing new information. Until something new is written to the part of the drive where that old file was stored, your file is still there and you can undelete it with undelete software.
How to undelete excel files with free undelete software?
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition is a powerful and free office recovery software that can help you to undelete files, even if emptied the Recycle Bin under Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / 7. The following is step-by-step instructions to undelete excel documents with this free office recovery software.
1. Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition and choose "Deleted File Recovery" module to enter into the device list.
Free office recovery software
2. Select the file types you want to recover.
3. Choose the partition which you want to undelete excel documents from and click "Next" to continue.
Choose partition to do excel documents recovery
4. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition will build directories to find the deleted excel documents.
Build directories to undelete excel documents
5. Choose "File Preview" to preview excel documents and then select where to save the recovered excel documents.
Preview excel documents
Besides undeleting excel documents, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition can recover other Microsoft Office documents, such as undelete word documents, recover deleted outlook files, recover deleted access files, restore ppt files. Deleted PDF files recovery is also supported.
- How to recover lost Excel files?
- Free excel document recovery software to recover excel document
- How to recover deleted Email files?
- How to undelete word documents?
- How to recover lost Word files?
- Free office recovery software
- Recover saved over office file
- Recover Deleted Recycle Bin Files
- PST recovery tool
- How to recover deleted excel files