Data Recovery EBook
The electric book introduces the construction of hard disk, the theory of data saving, construction of file system, the reasons of data lost and the examples of data recovery in detail. This book is easy to understand with a lot of graphs and pictures in it. With the help of it, the general user will never be upset of data lost. It also enable you to become a data recovery expert quickly.
I. Elementary knowledge of data recovery
- Connotation of data
- Essence of data recovery
- The scope of data recovery
- Principle of data recovery
- Software reason
- Hardware reason
III. Ways to protect data
- SMART technology
IV. Elementary knowledge of hard disk
- History of hard disk development
- Main technical specification and parameter of hard disk
- Physical structure of hard disk
- Logical organization of hard disk
- Connection synopsis of hard disk
V. Data organization of hard disk
- Primary formatting of hard disk
- Advanced formatting of hard disk
- Data storage region of hard disk
VI. The common situation of partition recovery
- MBR recovery
- Hard disk partition recovery
- Partition Table Doctor
- FAT table recovery
VII. FAT16 file system disk
- File management in FAT16 root directory
- FAT16 sub-directory management
- File deletion in FAT16
- Contents deletion in FAT16
- Fast advanced formatting partition in FAT16
- Complete advanced formatting partition in FAT16
- Searching file in FAT16 partition
VIII. File system management in FAT32
- Root directory management in FAT32
- Sub-directory management in FAT32
- File deletion in FAT32
- Sub-directory deletion in FAT32
- Advanced formatting partition in FAT32
IX. NTFS file system manages
- Introduction of NTFS file system
- Terminology of NTFS file system
- NTFS file system driver
- NTFS file system DBR
- NTFS file system metafiles
- Files and folders of NTFS partition
- Analysis of important metafile in NTFS file system - $MFT file analyzes
- NTFS index record and contents
X. Dynamic disk introduction
- Raid background
- RAID realization
- To transform the basic disk into dynamic disk
- Some terms
- Characteristics of Dynamic disk
- Management of Dynamic disk
- RAID levels
- Introduction of Data Recovery Wizard
- Attentions before recovery
- How to recover the files deleted by mistake?
- How to recover data on partitions destroyed by formatting?
- How to recover Encryption/Compressed files on NTFS partition?
- In what kind of situation should we use 'RAWRECOVERY'?
- Some partitions have lost, how to recover data?
- How to recover the lost data from dynamic volume?
- How to recover data when the partition cannot be visited?
- How to recover data from 'RAW' partition?
- How to recover data when all partitions in the disk are lost completely?
- When the GHOST mirror image failed, how to recover the lost data?
- When 'Partition Magic' failed to adjust the partition size/Merge partition/separate partition, how to recover the lost data?
- While using Data Recovery Wizard to recover files, how to handle the situation if the hard disk sounds abnormal?
- When it is unable to examine the hard disk in BIOS, how to use Data Recovery Wizard to recover data?
- When there is not enough space on hard disk to deposit the files which must be restored, nor removable equipment to supply the memory, how to handle this?
- How to recover data on other storage devices (for example floppy disk, USB flash drive, removable disk and so on)?
- To recover image files, before purchasing Data Recovery Wizard, how can I know whether Data Recovery Wizard can restore them or not?
- The files that recovered are too many to find the one I want, how can I find the right files quickly?
- Why I cannot open some files that Data Recovery Wizard just restored?
- In what kind of situation cannot I correctly restore data?