Top 11 Video Cropping Software with No Watermark
"I want to crop my videos but I don't know which software can provide me the best result. I tried using some of the tools online but I had the worst experience with them. Can someone please suggest to me a good quality video cropping software?"
Video cropping is nothing new to us because sometimes we want to delete some parts of a video that we don't want to have in our final production. A good video cropping software is necessary when you want to crop a video and make it look as you want. In this article, we are going to talk about the best 11 video cropper with no watermark that can change your views about video cropping. All these tools can be a big help for you when you need a video cropper to crop your videos.
Top 1. EaseUS Video Editor
Compatibility: Windows 10/8.1/8/7
The best video cropper with no watermark on our list and at the top of this list is EaseUS Video Editor. We are just not listing this software because it's a good video cropping software, but it's the best Windows 10 video editor available on the market right now. This amazing video editing tool has an extensive amount of features and functionalities that will make your jaw drop in awe! It has all kinds of advanced options that can help you do almost anything with a video file. It's the most professional and easy to use video editor that can help you crop your videos in no time.
- Trim, cut, split, merge, rotate, mix video clips, remove watermark from video
- 50+ effects are available to add transitions to video
- Import music tracks from the computer and mix it with video files
- Edit or crop a video any way you want
- Support almost all types of file formats
- It has a free video converting option in it
Here is the tutorial to crop videos with EaseUS Video Editor:
Step 1. Import a video to crop
Start EaseUS Video Editor. Click "Import" or drag the source video to the Media area.
Step 2. Add video to project
Right-click the video file, and choose "Add to Project", or you can directly drag the video to the video track on the Timeline.
Step 3. Crop the video
Right-click the video on the video track, and choose Crop to from the pop-up menu to open a new editing window to crop videos. Or you can select the video and choose the "Crop" option in the toolbar.
You can crop the video automatically or manually by choosing to "Keep aspect ratio" or not. You can flexibly crop any part by adjusting the selection box. Then, click "OK" to do the next step.
Step 4. Export cropped video
When the process finishes, click "Export" to save your cropped video. You can export video in MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, GIF, etc. Besides, you can edit the file name, customize an output folder and settings, and then click "Export".
Top 2. Bandicam
Compatibility: Windows OS
Bandicam is a top-class game, video, and screen recording tool that allows users to record almost everything that happens on your computer screen. It records your screen with crisp, professional, and high-quality visuals. It also allows users to record a small part of the screen. It also allows users to schedule screen recordings at a specific time of the day or week. It offers great features especially for gamers which includes an FPS overlay and control. The paid version of this tool will cost you $39.
- It offers a scheduled recording function
- It has a simple and user-friendly interface
- The paid version is affordable
- It doesn't record videos well at high frame rates
- This tool is only compatible with Windows
Top 3. VSDC
Compatibility: Windows OS
VSDC is a great quality video cropper that can give you a great video editing experience as well. It allows users to crop, trim, and cut videos easily with all the advanced functions available in the program. VSDC can be a life-saver for you if you are struggling with any other video editing tool. Many video editing tools allow users to crop a video from four edges only but it has unlimited access for you. You can easily drag the frame of a video to select the area to crop, and the rest of the part will be removed. It also automatically enlarges the cropped video to fit the full screen without your command.
- Crop borders with a customizable frame
- A free tool but powerful enough to handle big editing tasks
- Set the original size
- Not user-friendly for new users or novice users
Top 4. Olive Video Editor
Compatibility: Windows, Mac and Linux
When it comes to best in this business, the Olive Video Editor is one of the prominent and comprehensive video editors for professionals and experts. It supports different parameters such as right, left, bottom and down so that you get an idea of how much cropping do you want or in short pixels. You can also tick feathers to apply blurring at the crop side to make it more unique and charming. The best thing is the keyframe for cropping to have animation in the process and have filmy effects such as transition cropping to make it more euphoric.
- Lightweight, easy and free resource to get on and enjoy the service
- It supports a key framework for transition cropping and trimming of the videos
- For high resolution and animated videos, it supports your proxy such as workflow.
- The framework may affect the cropping process
- In the alpha stage, it may be complex and unstable to work properly
- No pre-set output thus making it difficult for the beginners to learn its key features
Top 5. Avidemux
Compatibility: Windows, Mac and Linux
Avidemux is a free video cropping software that supports various file formats. It allows users to select the quality of the output video clip, which mean they can set the configuration manually. This cool cropping tool will allow you to create professional-looking videos that can be exported in MP4, MPEG, AVI, MKV, and other file formats. It has authoritative scripting and task automation feature, which is why Avidemux is popular among a great number of users. There are many other functions of this tool including filtering, encoding or cutting that can help you in various tasks.
- The settings of this tool are the manual definition
- It supports multi-cam editing
- It supports various different file formats
- The navigation process of this tool is a bit complex for novice users
- The developers of this tool don’t update the interface or design
Top 6. iMovie
For Mac users, iMovie is free or itself installed in the play store. Every Mac user first choice is iMovie when it comes to editing or cropping the videos. There are two options in iMovie, one is a crop to fill and Ken burns. By default, they always crop your video from 16:9 automatically. You can adjust its position by using the frame box and there are several premium quality features too ensuring its versatility. The iMovie also support you with several other editing told such as overlay, merge, filters, copy editing and subtitles.
- No need to download
- Easy and free
- Shares the crop or edited video straight to the social media platforms
- It is equipped with some basic features of editing
- The software sometimes crashes
- It can't crop videos at free number aspect ratio such as 4:3, 6:3 and 11:8 etc.
Top 7. Final Cut Pro X
Final Cut Pro X is somehow the same as like iMovie as it includes two features. The one is a simple cropping system and the other is Ken burns style. However, the final cut pro X does cropping much more precise. With the four handling corner and automatic cropping area, this software is suited as one of the top brands for video editing.
- Easy and precise to reframe the work
- Crop the multiple chips at once
- Retain the high quality of certain chips
- It takes some time to crop the video
- Expensive for premium quality features
Top 8. QuickTime Pro
When it comes to best in business, QuickTime Pro is regarded in high ranks. The Quick time basic version does not allow any cropping of the video but the premium subscription adds more options of the framework and high-quality cropping. You need to create a mask on photoshop, as it would delete the unwanted and annoying borders. As the premium version of QuickTime which can only rotate, adjust and trim videos, QuickTime Pro empowers users to crop and resize.
- More reliable and versatile version than Quick time player
- Cool functions to provide you high-quality editing
- It is complicated to crop videos on a photoshop mask
Top 9. Clideo
Clideo is an online video cropping software. The interface is great with bold colour, so don't worry as it is easy to use. You just need to drag and drop video to the page. You can also use the link from Dropbox or Google Drive to start importing and exporting videos. You just need to choose which area you want to crop and start mentioning an exported video format. You can also watch the video online after it is cropped.
- The interface is easy
- No need to sign up as it free and can be used automatically
- It can work with any video, audio or format making it versatile in the features
- You can add a 500mb file for free only
Top 10. EZGif
EZGif is a powerful video editing tool running and working on the cloud and providing you with several editing options including the transformation of your videos as well as corporate making videos right from your normal browser system and network connection enabled.
- Provides you watermark free edited and versatile videos for free of cost
- Very easy and simple to use
- It allows users to upload only up to 100 MB of video files
- This online web-based application is not compatible with windows built-in browsers
Top 11. ClipChamp
ClipChamp is a well-known free online video editor that comes with all of the main functions required to make videos, no technical experience needed. You can use it to trim, crop, or cut videos to remove unwanted and annoying parts to minimize videos to their most important sections, crop your video or so that only a segment of the original frame appears in the output video, add filters, and transitions to create a special video slideshow. It also provides video of compression, converter, and webcam recorder as well.
- Free online video editor with powerful and pro-grade features
- Easy video editing for everyone, no experience needed
- Directly export the edited videos on the computer or share them to Google Drive Facebook, etc.
- Video footage can't be exported in 4K
- The free version is limited to export at the 480P SD resolution
After reading this article, you now know about the best video cropping software available on the market for you. Now you can reach into a verdict for yourself as you know all the details and advantages/disadvantages of these video croppers. If you are still confused then after checking all the 11 tools for you, we are 100% sure that EaseUS Video Editor can be the best tool for you for not only cropping videos but also doing anything related to videos. Try it out yourself and let us know in the comment section.