Best Marriage Video Mixing Software
Best Marriage Video Mixing Software for Beginners
EaseUS Video Editor is a feature-packed full-fledged video editor that is simple to use, which is why it is also the best marriage video mixing software for beginners. The app supports almost every kind of video format and resolution and packs over 300+ visual effects and transitions that are categorized into Text, Filters, Overlays, Transitions, Elements, and Music. Some of the significant effects are pre-loaded with the app, but you will have to download the rest by clicking the download icon beside their name.
All these effects are entirely free to use and come as a part of the video editor. You can easily cut, rotate, speed/slow down, zoom, mix audio, apply filters, and do much more to your marriage mix videos with EaseUS Video Editor. Despite packing tons of features, the app has a straightforward and easy to use interface.
The timeline approach of the editor is straightforward to understand, simply drag and drop all the videos and photos that you'd like in your marriage mix, add the filters, effects, and background music as per your liking, and you are done. You can even import and add music to video without watermark. There's also an option to add voiceovers and narrations at the click of a button.
EaseUS Video Editor also supports all major social media platforms so you can easily export your final marriage video mix in an appropriate format and resolution in a jiffy. Here is the list of effects available for marriage video mixing:
- Text: Types of Text include openers, subtitles, end style, low third, title motion, art post, and more.
- Filters: You get access to 49+ filters.
- Overlays: There are 55+ overlays.
- Transitions: There are 59+ transitions categorized into push, wipe, and replace.
- Elements: There are over 88 such elements.
Top 3 Marriage Video Mixing Software for Professionals
These are three professional video editors for each of the platforms, Windows, macOS, and Online. You can use any of them depending on what types of computers you use. Since these tools support almost all kinds of video formats, you don't have to worry about converting them. Make sure to bring them in one place and sort videos that you will include in the final list.
A relatively powerful and open-source video editor that's available for all major platforms, including Windows, Mac, and Linux. Shotcut supports a wide variety of video formats, making it a decent choice for marriage video mixing. You will take a bit of time to get used to the UI as it is not that straightforward, but it makes up for it with its expansive feature set. The app has filters, effects, and transitions, but the list is not that expansive.
- Color border feature is useful for making marriage videos to be promoted for Instagram
- Manage volume for background and added audio, which makes it possible to lower the background noise and replace it with actual voice.
- Unique video filters are best for expressions
- High video output resolution
- You can share to multiple platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.
- Free to download
- Available for all platforms including Linux
- Supports a video variety of video formats
- Limited amount of transitions
- Difficult to use for beginners
Apple users can take advantage of the company's iMovie software for mixing their marriage videos. As a video editor, iMovie is straightforward to use, which also makes it ideal to use as a marriage video mixing software. Editing and mixing marriage videos in iMovie is as simple as dropping them in the timeline, adding effects and titles, and rendering them. It is a complete package offering high-quality filters, built-in sound effects, along with extra-special effects. The good thing is that Apple also iMovie for iPhone and iPad so you can seamlessly carry over your project from your iPhone to your Mac and vice versa.
- Add titles, backgrounds, and transitions
- Add background audio
- You can slow down videos or make it fast forward.
- It also supports Instant replay, Rewind, and Freeze frame
- If the videos are too shaky, try the Stabilize videos feature
- If the video is too bright or the colors are not matching, use the color correction, skin tone correction, and white balance
- Cross-compatible with iPhone and Mac
- Easy to use interface
- High-quality filters and effects
- Free to use
- Only available for Mac and iPhone/iPad
WeVideo is an online video editor that packs some pretty powerful features and supports a wide array of video formats. If you are creating a marriage video mix to share on social media, you will like the export options in WeVideo as it can directly output videos optimized for size and aspect ratio for YouTube, Instagram, and other social media platforms. It also offers over a million pieces of stock media, including music tracks that you can use in your wedding mix. There are also plenty of titles, effects, and transitions to choose from and which one can apply in their videos in a breeze.
- WeVideo also has an Android and iPhone app so you can continue editing the video on your smartphone or tablet after uploading it from your PC.
- Stock Photo access
- Non-linear timeline allows you to overlap videos
- Expansive media library
- Supports formats of major social media platforms
- Plenty of effects, motion titles, and transitions
- Available for Web, Android, and iPhone
The free version of WeVideo, however, offers a limited set of features that are mostly not going to be enough for most users.
- Publish time is only 5 min/month
- Max video resolution is 480p
- No access to essentials music, videos, and images
- Cloud storage is limited to 1GB
- Add Watermark
Platform: Online tool, works on all platforms
How to Mix a Marriage Video with EaseUS Video Editor
Step 1. Select an aspect ratio for your project
Depending on whether you want to export the video for your smartphone, social media, TV, or other platforms, select an ideal aspect ratio. You can choose more aspect ratios from File -> New Project.
Step 2. Import all your marriage videos for mixing
You can drag and drop your entire wedding video album into the import tab After you are done importing the video files, drag them to the timeline at the bottom.
Step 3. Edit and Mix Video
Once your timeline is prepared, you can proceed to cut, trim, or zoom into videos. To add effects or filters, switch to the Text/Filters/Overlays/Transitions/Elements or Music tab, and then click the '+' icon that you see. For some effects, you will first have to download them before you can apply them to the timeline.
Once an effect has been added, you can move it around in the timeline to adjust its position. You can also extend its length by dragging it from the left or right edge.
Step 4. Exporting the marriage video mix
Click the Export button from the menu bar on the top and then select your desired video format - MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, etc. make sure to choose output settings before the export. If you want a video in a particular format, you can select it on the export screen.
All these video editors offer a significant number of features on their platforms. If your computer is slow, we recommend using EaseUS Video editor as it doesn't take a toll on hardware and memory. Apart from that, it offers some incredible effects that you can use to make an excellent video editor.