How to Make Educational Vdeos on PC
Educational videos create a significant impact on the audience. It's not one of the casual videos which one can upload and forget about it. One will have to plan it well and make sure the information is factually correct. Here is the list of points to keep in mind to make an excellent educational video. Make sure to verify this against each video you record and create for education.
- You must know the target audience.
- Always Record high-definition videos.
- Keep it brief, and through the points.
- Edit to remove all unnecessary parts of the video
- Use audio and visual elements for a clear explanation.
- Always highlight important ideas or concepts.
- Integrate questions, and interactive features
- Export videos in a format which works on multiple devices and platforms
How to Make educational videos on PC
Many factors make an educational video standout. Not only it has to have the right content, but it also needs to be presentable in a manner that everyone can understand.
EaseUS Video Editor, a professional video editor that can easily create such videos. Here is the list of features:
- Offers all editing features such as split, cut, merge, detach audio
- Non-linear timeline makes sure you can add multiple videos in an overlapping fashion
- Effects such as 300+ effects such as text, filter, transition, elements will make sure you can explain points clearly in the video
- Features like blur, crop, speed up, and slow down adds up to create even better video
- Rotate, speed/slow down, zoom, mix audio, etc.
- Increase or decrease sound with fade-in, and fade-out effects
- Add music to video without watermark that keeps the consumers entertained
- Voice over feature is useful when you need to correct part of the video or record it separately
Guide to Create Education Videos using EaseUS Video Editor
Step 1. Open EaseUS Video Editor
You'll see there are 4:3 and 16:9 modes for your choice. Select the correct mode based on your original video aspect ratio or the websites that your video will be uploaded to.
Step 2. Import Videos
You can import the media that you are going to edit, apply texts/filters/overlays/transitions to the video clips. If you install and run the program for the first time, you can learn how to use the basic editing functions step by step via the prompts.
Step 3. Add to Project
Add video clips to the timeline panel by dragging and dropping from the Media Library. You can also right-click the clips in the "Media" and choose "Add to Project" to load them to the timeline.
Step 4. Edit Videos
Right-click the video and select "Edit".
Then, you can split, trim, speed, rotate, add watermark or enhance video clips.
Step 5. Export Projects
Click "Export" in the Toolbar to export the project. There are four available ways to save the project.
How to make educational videos on mobile
Getting things done on the go is extremely popular, and often ends up productive. Here is the list of mobile apps using which you can create educational videos. However, it is suggested to give a final edit on a desktop. Make sure to choose, depending on your need. Some of these apps have desktop support, which can be added benefit.
It is a simple yet powerful video editor that offers all possible tools to edit and add effects to videos to make it presentable. You can add text, create a slideshow, and aspect ratio for any device and platform. You can share videos directly to streaming services such as
- Video Trimmer, Splitter, Merger
- Professional Layouts, filters, backgrounds
- Multiple aspect ratio support
- Effects such as Text, Slideshow maker, ratio and background
If you are looking for a rather powerful video editor, KineMaster is the best tool for smartphones. Apart from offers what other editors offer in its basic plan, it offers support for audio filters, chroma-key (green screen), effects, multiple video support, and more. It is the closest desktop experience you can have on mobile.
- Non-linear timeline with special effects
- Color Correction for videos and images
- Speed control, reverse, voiceovers, background music, and sound effects
- Asset Store offers free music, clip, graphics fonts, and more.
- EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for audio
- Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
- Supports 4K videos Export 4K 2160p video at 30FPS
When using the iPhone, Apple's iMovie is your best bet to create educational videos. You can even choose to record using the iPhone, thanks to excellent video quality. That said, iMovie offers presets, effects, and timeline-based approach with various effects to videos, merge multiple clips, overlay texts, speed up clips, stabilize them, and more. You can also sync iMovie on Desktop and Mobile to continue editing whenever you want.
- A magnetic timeline-based approach which makes audio-video sync seamless
- Plenty of effects, transitions, text, background music
- Does not add watermark which allows you to keep using branding
- Supports a wide range of video formats
If you need anything more than iMovie, Adobe's Premiere Rush is an excellent example. It offers timeline features with the option to add music and titles to videos for free. You can do voiceovers on the go and apply effects. It can sync your work with Creative Cloud, and if you happen to use Premiere Pro on your PC, you can edit on the desktop as well.
- Customizable built-in effects
- Capture high-quality video right from the app
- Multi-track timeline with High-quality effects
- Customizable titles with templates
Looking for features in a mobile video editor? PowerDirector has you covered. It offers tons of features including effects, quick editing, jaw-dropping effects, multi-timeline, PIP overlays, and hundreds of templates, effects, collage maker, slow-motion support
- Edit and export 4K videos
- Fast forward and slow-motion videos
- Video stabilization for shaky videos
- Green Screen support using Chroma Key
- Double exposure effects using video overlays and blending modes
- Social media support
It's a GoPro video editor, especially for those who teach about adventure sports. The editor offers automatic detection of moments such as faces, jumps, speed, and more. You can easily re-order, trim, rotate photos, and video clips.
- Offers more than 100 free songs for background audio
- Supports a wide variety of video formats, including MP4, MOV, AAC, and more
- Smart cuts can create sample videos that can be used as examples to students.
- Text overlays, title slides to enhance video explanation.
- Turns on audio when voice is detected
There are tons of apps available to create and edit videos. There is no shortage of apps both on desktop and mobile. However, it is essential to understand that editing on the desktop is the best approach as it offers precise control to edit the videos. When using Windows 10, EaseUS Video Editor provides an easy to use, but professional video editor that can help you create fantastic education video for your students.