Best 8 Free Video Watermark Remover for Windows and Mac
Many times when you download something from the Internet or when you receive a video file from someone, the video has a watermark embedded in it. This is usually done so the viewers know who the video belongs to. However, you don't always need a watermark on your videos.
If you have any video files with a watermark added to them, you can now remove the watermark from those videos. There are actually multiple ways to get rid of a watermark and most of these video watermark remover tools are pretty easy to use. Read this post, and you will learn the best 8 video watermark removing software here.
Best Recommendation – EaseUS Video Editor
EaseUS Video Editor is a fully-featured video editing program that helps you to edit your videos and apply many actions to them. One of these actions is the ability to remove the watermarks that are placed on your videos. There are actually multiple methods within this single program to delete watermarks from your video files. You can either blur the watermark so it is barely visible, you can crop the part that contains the watermark, or you can add watermark to video by replacing the existing one. You can choose any of these watermark removal methods to make your videos free of any logos.
- Work with videos in many aspect ratios
- Add and edit multiple videos at once
- Support for nearly all video formats
- Multiple tools to remove the watermark from your videos
- Crop a video Windows 10
- Add an image to hide the watermark in your video
If you want to remove watermark from your video without effort, you can download EaseUS Video Editor and learn how to remove watermark from video.
Top 7 Free Video Watermark Remover for Windows and Mac
If you want to find what other tools are available to help you remove watermarks from your videos, the following is a list of some of the tools you can try to get rid of watermarks from your video files.
Tool 1. OpenShot
OpenShot is a free and open-source video watermark remover that lets you edit your videos like a professional video editor. Not only will you find all of the basic video editing tools in this program, but you will also find many of the editing tools that are usually only offered in some high-end and paid video editors. You can import your single or multiple videos into this program, choose how you want to remove the watermark, and the software will do that for you. That is all it takes for you to make your videos watermark-free using this easy to use the tool.
- Completely free and open-source software
- Many ways to remove watermarks from your videos
- Support for several media file formats
- Beginners might find the tool a bit overwhelming
- Effects are limited in terms of numbers
Compatibility: Windows 7/8/10
Tool 2. Olive Video Editor
You might not have heard of Olive Video Editor but it is a super quality tool that you can use to edit your videos and remove watermarks from them. With this software on your computer, all you basically need to do is add your video files to the program, choose the option to remove the watermark, and then save the watermark-free file to your computer. In addition, there are many editing tools to choose from in this software, and you are free to make your own selection.
- Several ways to remove watermarks from your videos
- Features like disk cache for smoother video playback
- Quickly export your edited videos
- You will need to learn to use it as not all the features are self-explanatory
- Encoding is not as efficient as other video editing programs
Compatibility: Windows 7/8/10
Tool 3. iMovie
If you are a Mac user, you actually do not need to hunt for any video editing programs to remove watermarks from your videos. That is because Apple provides a feature-rich video editing program to its iOS and macOS users and that is iMovie. With iMovie, not only can you create new videos and slideshows, but you can use the tool to remove watermarks as well from your videos. After getting it from App Store, you are ready to use your preferred method to remove the watermark. Once done, you can export your video in your chosen quality. This way, you can keep the resulting file under the size that you want.
- Fully integrates with macOS and provides easy to use watermark removal tools
- Import videos from multiple sources for editing
- Compress videos to keep them under a certain size limit
- Not many editing video tools are available in this app
- You do not have many choices for the resulting video file format
Compatibility: macOS 10.15.6 or later
Tool 4. Kdenlive
Kdenlive might not be a familiar name, but it is a good tool you can use to edit and enhance your videos. The developers of this tool have kept the tool-free and open-source for any use. That means, if you are looking to remove watermarks from your videos in a commercial environment, you are free to do so using this tool on your machine.
It comes with features like multi-track editing which lets you add multiple videos and remove watermarks from them at the same time. The entire user interface is configurable which means you can put what you want and where you want. This is a flexibility you will not find in other tools.
- Remove watermarks from a video in almost any file format
- Add multiple videos to the timeline for editing
- Automatic backup of your editing projects
- It has a limited number of effects to add to your videos
- New users will take time to get used to this program
Tool 5. Clideo
If you have ever looked upon the Internet for an online video editor or watermark remover, you have likely seen this tool called Clideo. Clideo is a web-based app that helps you to edit your videos right in your browser window. It runs totally off of your web browser and does not require you to install anything.
Simply head to the tool's site, upload the video that you are looking to remove the watermark from, and you will have all the tools available to do your task. You can crop your videos to remove watermarks and have your edited video file available in no time.
- You can start removing watermarks from your videos in seconds
- Support for all major video formats
- Change the format of your source video without using any other tool
- It takes time to upload videos to this online tool
- You do not have multiple ways to remove watermarks from your videos
- Sometimes it gets stuck while editing videos
Tool 6. Kapwing
Kapwing is actually a suite of tools where you will find something for each of your video editing tasks. From letting you enhance your videos with music to helping you add subtitles to your movies, you can do almost all video editing tasks in this web-based app. It has features to remove watermarks as well which is what you can use to get your task done. It has the crop feature that you can use to crop out the parts in your videos where there is a watermark. You will then be left with a video that is truly yours with no watermark on it.
- Intuitive and modern user interface
- Many options to crop videos and remove watermarks
- Save the video that is compatible with your favorite social media platform
- There is a file upload limit in the free version
- You cannot export videos longer than 7 minutes in the free version
Tool 7. Clipchamp
Clipchamp's focus is on helping you easily and efficiently edit videos from your web browsers. No matter what browser you use, you can access this online tool and use it to edit as well as remove watermarks from your videos. There are several options built into the tool to help you play around with your video.
You can try multiple tools to remove the watermark until you finally decide on something that you wish to use. Not only can you remove elements from your videos with this online app but you can use it to add new items as well to your videos.
- More than one way to remove watermarks from your videos
- Export your edited videos in high quality
- Many stock items to choose from for your projects
- Video downloading sometimes takes too long
- The free version has many limitations
- You need to log-in to use this online tool
The Bottom Line
You do not need to be stuck with a watermark on your videos as there are several tools to help you remove watermarks from your videos. If you want something that is fast and efficient, EaseUS Video Editor is what you should use. It helps you quickly and easily remove the watermark from your videos.
People Also Ask
If you are doing this task for the first time, you probably have questions about it. Here we answer some of the most asked questions about this topic.
1. Is it illegal to remove a watermark from a video?
If you have the license to use the video and modify it however you want, it is legal to remove the watermark from your video. However, if your video uses a certain license that does not allow any modifications to it, you cannot remove the watermark from the video.
2. How can I remove the Helo watermark from the video?
You can use a tool like EaseUS Video Editor to remove Helo or any other watermark from your videos. If you prefer an online tool to do the task, there are several options to choose from. Just keep in mind online tools will not offer as many watermark removal tools as the offline ones do.
3. How can you watermark a video?
You can use a video editing program to watermark your videos. All you need is your image or text that you want to add as a watermark and the video file. Then, you can load these files into a video editor, place the watermark where you want, and save the video file.