Best 14 Free Video Music Maker for PC/Android/iPhone
Have you ever thought that one day you might be able to create a fantasy music video on your own? If your answer is yes, don't worry about your poor experience in video editing. In the following, the top 14 best free music video maker software will be available for you to pick. Apart from that, we will show you how to make a music video on your own for free with detailed tutorials.
This part mainly includes 6 best free music video maker for PC. Let's take a quick look.
Applies to Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7
EaseUS Video Editor is a fresh music video maker software released by EaseUS Software. Unlike its previous toolkit software, this video editing software is designed to assist beginners, amateurs, and advanced artists, movie makers, bloggers to create music videos, movies, blog videos, etc., with its powerful features and intuitive interface. While making your music videos, you can add pictures to video, or apply some special visual effects, text, watermark, and other contents to your music video with a few simple clicks.
- Offer video clipping with music, video footage, photos, text, etc.
- Support video trimming, splitting, rotating, zooming, mosaic, mixing audio, text-speech conversion, etc.
- Provide multi-track editing, PIP editing
- Offer 100+ music backgrounds and sounds
Want to explore more functions about EaseUS Video Editor? Just click the below button to download the best music video maker and create your first MV with the following tutorial.
How to make a music video on Windows 10 PC:
Step 1. Launch EaseUS Video Editor and choose the aspect ratio of your music video.
Step 2. Import videos and audio files you want to use in your music video. Then drag and drop them to the timeline at the bottom and arrange them as per your liking.
Step 3. Right-click the video or the audio and select "Edit". Here you can split, trim, rotate, reverse or cut the video clips, or add special effects to the video.
For the audio files, you can apply fade in/out effects to it or edit it from other options.
Step 4. Preview the music video. When it goes well, you can click "Export" in the toolbar to export the project. There are many formats for you to choose from.
Applies to Windows 7/8/10/Xp/Vista
Windows Movie Maker is an easy-to-use video maker with music released by Microsoft. This free music maker can help you to create an amazing movie with your photos, video clips and music. Moreover, with it, you can make an attractive music video and publish it on OneDrive, Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube, and Flickr.
- Support cutting, joining, cropping, rotating, etc.
- Allow you to add text, transitions, effects, and more
- Enable you to post music video to your favorite sites including Facebook, YouTube, and many others
# 3. Music Video Maker
Applies to Windows 10 version 10240 or higher
Music Video Editor is a free application available for Windows users to download in the Microsoft store. It states to create a fast slideshow with selected photos and music. Unlike a video editor, it provides simple features to assist in creating a brief music video with photos, pre-installed music clips in only a few clicks.
- Flexible controls and easy to use features
- Add visual effects with basic filters
- Attach Music from pre-installed music clips
- Support to save & share your videos directly on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter
# 4. VideoStudio
Applies to Windows 11/10/8/7 (64bit only)
VideoStudio 2019 Trial is a free music video making software produced by Corel Corporation. It supports to transfer photos and videos into a video. As a trial version, it has some limits, which, however, doesn't stop it from becoming a powerful music video maker for PC.
- Support multi-camera editing
- Offer splitting screen, trimming, cropping, merging
- Provide 360-degree video editing
# 5. Blender
Applies to Windows/macOS/Linux
Blender is an open-source video editing software with music produced by Blender Foundation. It provides 3D lovers with all 3D pipelines - modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing and motion traction, etc., for free. Users may apply this software to create a 3D music video for free.
- Support 3D modeling, drawing 2D in 3D
- Support rigging, animation, rendering, compositing
- Offer VFX - auto and manual tracking
# 6. VLC Media Player
Applies to Windows/macOS/Linux/iOS/Android
VLC Media Player is a free and open-source cross-platform multimedia player other than a simple music video maker. However, its advanced feature set over video, subtitle, video, and audio filters also makes it a tricky video editor.
- Allow corpping videos by cutting, trimming.
- Enable to create video clips with audio, video filters.
- Support all video, audio, and document formats.
Many users who are reluctant to install music maker software on their computers can pick up one online free music video maker are listed below.
# 1. FlexClip
FlexClip is regarded as a free online music video maker with provided templates. As long as you have a Facebook or Google account, or sign in with an email address, you can easily customize a video on this platform.
- Support text animation and real-time preview
- Export HD quality videos with 480p, 720p, 1080p
- Provide 150+ templates for adding visual effects
How to make a music video online:
Step 1. Visit FlexClip's page. Then click the "+" button and choose the "Add photo" or "Add video" option to import the material. The photos or videos will be played in order.
Step 2. Add text to the video. Go to the sidebar and click "Text". Here you can choose one dynamic text animation, next, type the text.
Step 3. Add music to the video. You can record your voice by clicking the Record button, or you can click the Music button to upload your favorite song to set it as the background music.
Step 4. Click the Preview button on the upper-right corner to watch the music video. If everything goes well, you can continue editing or save.
# 2. Adobe Spark
Adobe Spark is a professional & free video maker provided by Adobe. It aims to assist users in making custom videos in minutes. Also, it's claimed that no design skills needed.
Although it's an online video making software, it performs as professional as PC video editors.
- Offer thousands of free images and icons. (Available in the free version)
- Allow theme editing, personalize your project
- Support stylish fonts and syncing projects on different devices
# 3. MotionDen
MotionDen, like Adobe Spark, is an online music video maker application that offers templates to assist inexperienced users in creating 2D animation videos, slideshows, commercial videos, and social platform videos like YouTube videos, Facebook videos, etc.
- Support 140+ templates, 20+ themes for video making
- Allow making up to 5 videos for free each month
- Enable to add text, animation, music to videos
# 4. Rotor
Rotor is sated to be a video creator for musicians. It allows professionals and beginners to create music videos, promo videos, and lyrics videos on its platform. It's more like a music processing tool rather than a music video maker.
- Support 3500 clips for video editing
- Offer more than 40 video filter to apply
- Support real-time preview
# 5. Clido
Clido Video Maker enables users to directly drag their photos, music, GIF, and videos, etc., into the browser and start the video making process. Uploaded files will be reserved no longer than 24 hours.
- Support drag & drop video editing
- Support cross-platform video editing - Mac, Windows computer, iPhone, Android phones
- Full control of the video editing process, limited video download
Some of you used to make a music video on your mobile phone, and you may look for the best music video maker app. In this part, we will share with you the top 3 music video make apps. Just continue reading to find the best one for you.
# 1. Wizibel
Wizibel, compatible with iPhone and iPad, is a fantastic music video application for iOS users. This music video maker lets you create music videos in a flash. It currently has 12 themes for you to choose from, and each theme with a set of tweakable parameters for customization, like text strings, sizes, colors, images.
To create a music video with your picture, you just import your song, tweak some parameters, and export a video to be shared. Moreover, the app offers you three qualities to export your music video after editing.
How to make a music video on iPhone or iPad:
Step 1. Download Wizibel and open it.
Step 2. Tap on the "Music" button, then you can press iTunes to select music from your iTunes or touch the AudioShare paste to choose your favorite songs.
Step 3. Tap on the "Theme" button to choose a particular them for your music video. Next, press "Images" to choose some pictures that you want to display in the music video. Then you can apply the fade-in/ fade-out effect and set the quality of your music video.
Step 4. After all done, tap on the "Export" option to export the music video, which will be saved to the camera roll.
VideoFX Music Video Maker is an easy-to-use music video maker app. It allows you to select MP3 music from your device library or use a microphone. When you are making a music video, you can apply over 50 video effects such as Film, Cartoon, and others.
Also if you like, you can apply them live while shooting. Most importantly, this app enables you to paise and resume shooting at any time to give yourself time to prepare before the recording starts.
- Create music videos to your favorite songs
- Create animated videos with Stop Motion features
- Built-in player to preview your video projects
- Export your video to Gallery in mp4 format
# 3. Tempo
Tempo is another best music video maker app. It has a lot of themes and subtitles available for editing, and a wide variety of music to choose from. With Tempo, you can easily make music video, edit videos with music and picture, make a lyrical video with songs, and many more.
What's more, it provides 720P/1080P HD export with no quality loss. You can share the edited music video to Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram!
- Offer special transitions effects to make your music video unique
- Provide best editing tools like trimming, cropping, merging, reversing, rotating, etc.
- Allow you to add music to video quickly and easily
- Share the edited work to social media sites
This page includes 14 best free music video makers for Windows, Mac, iPhone, and Android users.
- If you prefer a PC based software for beginners, EaseUS Video Editor is the best choice. Its powerful features enable all levels of users to create professional videos with ease
- If you prefer an online music video maker, Adobe Spark is a smart choice due to its powerful and technical support from Adobe company
- If you are making music video on a mobile Phone, Tempo is a good choice