Microsoft Exchange Server Database Backup and Restore Software
Exchange backup is very important in organization where Exchange Server is applied. It is strongly recommended by experts that Exchange database backup is performed on a regular basis and by professionals for the purpose of disaster recovery.
Exchange backup software - EaseUS Todo Backup is a multi-functional and cost-effective backup software for Microsoft Exchange Server and SQL Server. Backup and restore is an easier job and users can be back to work sending and receiving e-mails in seconds. It performs more functions to protect Exchange Server anytime and maximizes uptime of servers.
- Support Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003.
- Support Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003, SBS.
- Support hot backup, full backup, incremental backup, differential backup, schedule backup.
- Support for backup to FTP Server, tape, hard disk, network, NAS, removable disk.
- Support password protected archives.
- Notify administrator the backup results by sending E-mail.
- Support fast restore of MS Exchange backup.
- Also support Microsoft SQL Server.
I will show you how to backup and restore Exchange data with EaseUS Todo Backup as follows.
How to backup Exchange data with EaseUS Todo Backup
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup and create an Exchange backup task.
2. Select ExchangeDB or ExchangeMail to backup.
3. Enter Plan name and Description for your Exchange backup.
4. Click folder icon behind Destination to select backup storage location.
5. Set schedule to backup Exchange later, daily, weekly, monthly or upon event.
Note: enter account and password with Administrator privilege to make the schedule take effect.
6. Click Backup options and pop up the following window, set backup compression, password, splitting etc.
7. Turn on Backup Cleanup, and input days to preserve images or the number of last backup files you want to preserve.
What's more, you can choose to preserve the first image.
8. Click Proceed to backup Exchange.
How to restore Exchange data with EaseUS Todo Backup
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup, select exchange backup task and then click Recovery.
2. Select a backup time point and select the backed up Exchange data.
3. Click Proceed.
Was This Page Helpful?
Taking everything into consideration, we can say that EaseUS Todo Backup Home can offer you a little extra sense of security with a set of advanced tools. The interface provides quick adaptation, every process guiding you all the way through so you don't get stuck or further damage your system rather than keeping it safe. Read More
EaseUS Todo Backup Free lets you create backups of your important files or your entire computer through its streamlined interface. Just choose the backup type you'd like to get started, and let the program do the reset. Read More
EaseUS includes all the features I expect from backup software like versioning, incremental backups, and scheduling. For more advanced users, EaseUS allows you to install a pre-boot environment onto your hard drive so you can use it to restore files without burning a CD or putting it on an external USB drive. Read More