Table of Contents
Top 10 Best Spotify Recorder for Windows/Mac/Android/Online
Spotify is one of the most popular streaming audio applications, where you can listen to all kinds of music. However, sometimes you can't download your favorite songs to enjoy offline music because of some limitations, or you can't enjoy the music due to low network speed.
Here we will show you the top 10 Spotify recorder software. Using these Spotify music rippers, you can get the task done easily.
Top 12 Best Spotify Recording Software for Windows/Mac/Android/Online:
- 1. EaseUS RecExperts (Windows)
- 2. QuickTime Player (Windows/Mac)
- 3. Free Sound Recorder (Windows/Mac)
- 4. Spotify Web Recorder (Windows)
- 5. AllToMP3 (Windows/Mac/GNU/Linux)
- 6. Audacity (Windows/Mac/Linux)
- 7. Replay Music (Windows)
- 8. AllMyMusic (Mac)
- 9. Cinch Audio Recorder (Windows/Mac)
- 10. EaseUS RecExperts (Mac)
EaseUS RecExperts is one of the most popular Spotify recording software on the market. With a user-friendly interface, it is suitable for all levels of users. This audio recording software supports many output audio formats, including MP3, AAC, FLAC, OGG, WAV, etc., which means you can rip Spotify to your desired audio format to your liking with 100% lossless quality of Spotify music.
Apart from recording audio, it is also a video capture software, that can help you record YouTube videos, record your favorite live streaming or record game with audio, and so on. Moreover, it can automatically stop the recording if you set the specific time, duration, or file size before, and that is much helpful when you have something else to do in the recording process.
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- Record Spotify to MP3, AAC, OGG, FLAC, etc.
- Auto stop and split the recording with one click
- Extract audio from the recorded videos within one step
- Add Intro and Outro to your recordings flexibly
How to record Spotify with EaseUS RecExperts? Just download the Spotify recorder and follow the detailed tutorial steps below to do the task.
Step 1. Launch EaseUS RecExperts, and you can choose one of the four main functions on the main screen. Here you need to click on "Audio".
Step 2. You can select the sound source by clicking on the bottom left button. It supports recording system sound, microphone voice, and both of them. The settings in "Options" helps you to adjust the volume.
Step 3. Click on the "REC" button to start recording. When you want to finish recording, click on the red square icon to stop it.
Step 4. An audio player will pop up automatically, and you can view the recorded audio or trim it with a built-in tool.
QuickTime Player is known as a great multimedia player, as it can play various kinds of audio/video files on your computer. Apart from an audio player, as a video/audio recorder for Windows and macOS, it is very easy to use for both beginners and professionals. Using it, you just need three simple steps to complete recording Spotify.
- Easy to use interface
- Automatically included with macOS
- Compatible with Windows with some versions
- Save the recordings with MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, and other kinds of formats
- Not compatible with .srt files
- The microphone may record external noise while recording
Free Sound Recorder is a completely free music recorder, which can help you capture Spotify music with ease. It allows you to set a schedule recording task to capture the selected Spotify songs and playlists with the desired duration.
After recording, you can simply edit the recording by trimming, cropping, cutting, etc. Moreover, except for Spotify, you also can use it to record your favorite streaming music from social media sites.
- Edit the name of the MP3 file before recording
- Provide many keys and popular audio output formats like MP3, OGG, and more
- Enable you to record live streaming music from any social media site
- Very limited space
Spotify Web Recorder is another useful tool and open-source recording program for Windows. For most of you, it's a good choice, as it is completely free. This music recorder can help you record different kinds of music from Spotify web player to MP3 files on your computer. And the Spotify recording software will automatically remove ads during the recording process.
- Completely free software
- Remove ads on Spotify while recording
- Record music from Spotify web player
- Only Run on Windows
AllToMP3 is a professional Spotify music ripper, which can be used on multiple platforms, like macOS, Windows, and Linux. It assists you in recording music from Spotify or other online streaming services, like YouTube, SoundCloud, etc. While recording Spotify, you can capture and save audio files in 256kb/s MP3 with ID3 tags, including title, artist, and some others.
- Easy to use and completely free
- Save the recording file with ID3 tags
- Allow you to record streaming audio on almost any online streaming services
- Has a slow conversion rate
- Long-playing audio files sometimes become non-responsive
Audacity is a well-known streaming audio recorder and editing software on the market. This audio recording software allows capturing sound through a microphone or digital recordings from streaming music services like YouTube and Spotify.
After recording, you can quickly trim and copy the audio tracks, or adjust the pitch easily. Besides, you can export the audio file in WAV, MP3, AAC, or other formats according to your needs.
- A completely free audio recording program
- Offer some audio editing tools like trimming, copying, and cutting
- Allow you to record system audio or microphone sound
- Only splitting editing
- No ID3 tagger, and need to add ID3 info manually
Replay Music is another audio recording program that can capture audio to high-quality MP3 files. When you use it to record Spotify music, you can save the recording with artist, title, album, or other album information. In addition, you also can split tracks, or preview and play tracks with Replay Music.
- Export the recording with the original quality
- Provide options to split your music and burn CDs
- Compare to other music players, its recording quality from Spotify is excellent
- Expensive price
- No built-in music player
- Only Windows version
AllMyMusic is a highly recommended software to record audio on Mac. It can record MP3 tracks from Spotify and any other streaming audio sites, like radio stations, internet radio stations, etc.
Its auto-detect audio streams function can detect and grab when audio is playing on your computer. It can split audio files without any effort. So you can access your favorite songs, radio programs, and audio from other files easily.
- Easy to use
- Record audio files with 100% lossless quality
- Automatically tag your music
- Low successful rate of identifying ID3 tags
- No Windows version
Cinch audio recorder is a highly recommended software that allows you to record and save Spotify music or audio from any streaming music service. Its simple user interface makes it accessible to green hands and old hands. ID3 Tagging works seamlessly in the background, and the output quality is as good as the original.
- Automatic ID tagging for Title, Artist, and Album
- Edit music file and save it as a ringtone directly
- Ads removal between songs while recording
- The free version only supports recording 5 songs
10. EaseUS RecExperts (Mac)
EaseUS RecExperts is a highly recommended software on Mac. It is lightweight and full-featured in audio recording and screen capturing on your macOS. You can choose to capture system sound, or audio in the microphone, or both. You can use it to capture the screen as well when you intend to record streaming video.
- Support capturing audio in high resolution
- No watermark
- Export recordings as GIFs
On this page, we share with you the top 10 Spotify recorders on the market, and you can choose any one of them to record Spotify music with ease.
Without doubts, EaseUS RecExperts is the best choice for you to capture Spotify music on your Windows PC. It will help you capture music from all online streaming music sites. Besides, it also allows you to record screen, webcam, and other activities on your screen effortlessly. Download it, and it will never disappoint you!
People Also Ask
There are some related questions about Spotify music ripper, and you can have a look to explore more information.
1. Can I record from Spotify?
Yes. You can record music from Spotify with ease. On this page, we have introduced eight useful Spotify recorders, and you can pick one to complete the task.
2. How do I record Spotify on my computer?
With an audio recording program, you can easily record on Spotify. Here we recommend EaseUS RecExperts.
Step 1. Download and launch the program, then choose the "Record Audio" option on the main interface.
Step 2. Click "System sound" and choose the "System sound" option from the drop-down menu. Then play the music that you want to record on Spotify and click "REC" to start recording.
Step 3. When you finish the recording, you can see your audio recording on the video list.
3. How can I get Spotify to record for free?
You can use some free Spotify recording software.
- Free Sound Recorder for Windows and Mac
- Audacity for Windows, Mac and, Linux
- Cloud Audio Recorder for online use
Was This Page Helpful?
About the Author
Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses are aimed at providing more instructive information to users.