Table of Contents
Top 6 Skyrim SE Recorder to Record Your Gameplay
Skyrim Special Edition, also called Skyrim SE, was launched in 2016. It includes the critically acclaimed game and add-ons with new features, like remastered art and effects, and it is thus liked by many people. Some want to record the process they play the game but don't know how. Therefore, in this article, we are going to share the six best recorders to record Skyrim SE easily and successfully.
The first one we want to introduce to you is EaseUS RecExperts. This is a screen, audio, and gameplay recorder that is compatible with both Windows and Mac. Whatever devices and systems you are using, you can count on this tool. With this screen recording software, you can choose to record the screen only, record the screen and the audio, or record the webcam, screen, and audio at the same time.
This recorder will record the Skyrim SE gameplay as a video in MP4 format by default. But if you want to save the audio as other formats, you can change it in the settings. Also, it can record the video in HD 1080P, which can meet all your requirements. Now, click the button below to download it and follow the steps below to record Skyrim SE.
Step 1. Start your favorite game and launch EaseUS RecExperts. Choose "Full" or "Region" to select the recording area according on your game window.
Step 2. Select the frame rate you want to record, as well as the output format and video quality.
Step 3. Click the orange button "REC" and your recording will start. You will see a small bar, which shows the time of your record. If needed, you can take screenshots in recording, or set the specific time to stop the recording by clicking the "Clock" icon on the toolbar.
Step 4. Once done, you can edit the recorded footage with the built-in video editor. On the recorded video, you can trim the recordings as you want.
Finally, you can export the ready-to-use video clip in the appropriate video format.
Windows 10 has a powerful built-in screen recorder named Xbox Game Bar. It can help you if you want to record a game that is running in full-screen mode. At first, this feature is pre-installed for Xbox. Now, Microsoft has introduced the Skyrim SE recorder into Windows 10, which means that you can use it on a PC without installation or payment. Of course, your computer needs to run the Windows 10 system. In general, this software is enabled by default. See its pros and cons below.
- All the functions included are free to use
- Compatible with many games like Skyrim SE
- Save recorded gameplay videos as HD MP4
- Record webcam while capturing gameplay
- Not suitable for recording several apps simultaneously
- It is only available on the computer running Windows 10
Another screen recorder for recording Skyrim SE on PC is Bandicam. This recorder is designed for gameplay recording primarily. Therefore, the game recording mode is able to produce high-quality game recording videos. It offers both a free version and a paid version. You may choose based on your needs. If you are a professional, you may need the paid version. It can capture not only Skyrim SE but other various 2D/3D games with 4K UHD resolution at up to 144 FPS.
- Record Skyrim SE in full screen or a part of the screen
- Export high-quality gameplay recording videos
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1/7
- Offers two versions to be chosen by users
- The advanced features are not free
- Does not offer video editing functions
Screenflow is another screen recording software designed for Mac and Windows users. This program is capable of recording anything on your computer, and it gives you a great number of editing options. Using Screenflow, you can record system sound or microphone during recording gameplay. After recording your gameplay, you can edit the recorded videos on the timeline and decorate it with text, images, and more.
- Export the recorded videos in almost all formats
- Directly upload recorded videos to YouTube
- Offers its users a lot of video editing effects
- Enable users to record both video and audio
- Sometimes the lagging issue occurs
- The price is relatively high than others
FRAPS is another excellent screen recorder for game recording on your Windows PC. There is a special tab in this software that can help you adjust the frame rate as you want, and you can choose to show or hide the frame rate during recording. Apart from that, it helps you take screenshots at any time during game playing. The hotkeys for screenshots or screen capture can be set based on your specific needs.
- Record the gameplay in full-screen mode
- Capture audio along with the gameplay screen
- Offer basic custom options to modify the recording
- The exported videos are in high quality
- The free trial only offers 30 seconds recording
- Functions are not upgraded in recent years
The last one we'd like to introduce is OBS. It is an open-source program that is capable of recording videos during gameplay. It can be used on Windows 10, macOS, and Linux. In addition, it is entirely free without limitations. You can even record from multiple sources at once. Besides, the application streams with social media platforms like Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Twitch, etc.
- Available for many operating systems like Windows
- Record online meetings without notification
- One of the best free screen recorders for streaming
- Export high-quality recording videos
- Can't pause the recording freely
- Difficult to use for novices
As a popular game, many people want to record Skyrim SE gameplay. In this article, we give you six of the game recording programs to help you record Skyrim SE. The most recommended is EaseUS RecExperts. You may have a try.
Was This Page Helpful?