Table of Contents
Best 12 Screen Recorder with Facecam and Audio in 2021
A screen recorder with facecam and audio is a useful tool to make how-to clips, video tutorials, online lessons for remote education, or demonstrate your gameplay skills. We will show you the top 12 screen recorder with facecam on Windows, Mac, phone, and even online on this page. Now let's take a look together.
For users of Windows PC, there are numerous powerful and rich-featured screen recorders with facecam they can choose. The real problem is that they usually don't know how to decide and pick out the best free webcam recorder. In this part, we will talk about the top 4 screen recorder with facecam for pc.
If you are a Windows 10 PC user and need a multipurpose screen recording software with facecam functionality, the best choice is EaseUS RecExperts.
This brand new software can capture a full screen or just part of the screen, including a video from your web camera. While recording, you can change multiples settings of your webcam like brightness, contrast, nuances, saturation, sharpness, white balance, lighting compensation.
You can also choose your preferred output resolution, the camera's position (center, bottom left/ right, or top left/ right), as well the shape of the image (circle or square).
- Easy to use, but comprehensive screen recording application Supports
- Edit the recording, including trim the video, add Intro & Outro
- Enlarge the recording content with the "zoom" function while recording
- There will be a watermark on the recorded video for the free version
Let's download this powerful screen recorder with facecam on your Windows PC to begin your recording now!
This free screen recorder with facecam allows you to capture screens and videos easily. It comes with a built-in editor and helps in recording tutorial videos or school projects. With one click, you can record your screen and capture whatever appears on the computer screen - web pages, games, applications, paint programs, maps. Useful for small projects.
- A clean interface, ideal form small school projects
- Integrated video editor
- The Ezvid facecam recorder has a built-in YouTube sharing option
- Lack of some editing features like transition effects or zooming
- Supports upload to YouTube, but there is no option to save on your PC
- 45 minutes of recording limitation
This light screen recorder with facecam for PC helps you record your screen video with audio and webcam simultaneously on your Windows PC. It's simple to use and provides several useful features, like recording high-quality videos, gameplays, video from external devices (Xbox/PlayStation, IPTV). You can schedule the recording task, as well as real-time drawing and screenshot tools.
- A user-friendly interface
- Capable of recording high fps games without too much lagging
- A webcam recorder uses DirectX/OpenGL graphic to record HD video sessions
- No editing tools
- The free version has a watermark
This software, recommended by Microsoft Store, can capture screen, webcam, audio, and cursor movements. You can record selected areas, specific applications, the active window, the webcam. It allows you to capture mouse clicks or keystrokes, mix the voice recorded from the microphone or the speaker output by adjusting the voice's quality of voice.
The software provides a user-friendly yet professional screen recording tool. It enables you to record screen with high-quality audio and save the video in multiple formats, including MOV, MKV, AVI, MP4, and GIF. You can also record screens using your webcam.
- You can record with/without the Mouse cursor
- Record specific regions, screens, or windows
- You can choose a voice input device, such as a microphone, speaker
- The output directory cannot be set to the root directory of the C drive
- No tools for backup and recovery like a cloud
A best facecam recorder can help Mac users a lot in many aspects. Different people have different needs, so we should select the most suitable one according to our actual situation. Here, we will share with you the best 4 free Mac screen recorder with facecam. Choose the most appropriate recorder for yourself.
Screen Grabber Pro, provided by Aceyhinker, is a desktop screen and facecam recorder, which helps you capture any activity happening on your computer screen. It supports multiple recording modes - capturing the entire screen or a selected region, record only audio, capture video from webcam or record a specific area around the mouse. You can record your gameplay, web videos, instructions, tutorials, webinars, meetings, video chats, podcasts, music, etc. You can choose from various output formats like MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, FLV, MPEG, VOB, GIF, etc., for smooth playback and sharing.
- A user-friendly interface
- It can record screen and webcam simultaneously
- Directly share the video with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Pinterest
- You need to purchase the pro version to enjoy most of its features
- It doesn't support downloading of YouTube or other videos in the playlist
This application offers intuitive and affordable video creation tools. With an easy-to-use screen recorder, you can capture any area of your screen with the option to add narration from your microphone and video from your webcam. You can enhance your video with a video editor, like adding text, shapes, and images. You can also create fun animations or fluid transitions.
- Free to use and user-friendly
- One-click uploading to YouTube, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- A built-in speech-to-text feature
- A great Chrome extension that is easy to use
- Only the paid versions include editing tools
- Access to computer audio and full-screen recording is a premium (paid) feature
QuickTime Player is a built-in screen and facecam recorder on your Mac computer. This freeware allows you to capture any part of your screen, record video, and audio any time you like. While recording the screen, you can capture your own voice to add narrations to recordings for making tutorials.
- Being able to record Skype videos in full screen, including webcam
- User can crop and resize as well as edit all videos
- Features H.264 video compression technology
- The end-user has to install extra codes manually
- Has no playback support, especially for file formats like AVI and FLV
Screeny is another screen and facecam recorder, which makes screen capturing easy and gives you the freedom to capture your videos or images at any size. You can resize the capture area or input the exact pixel dimensions to set the capture area's size. Screeny's purpose is to capture whatever is displayed on your screen. You can include a video feed from your built-in or external webcam inside your screen capture. Videos are always saved down at the highest possible quality and can be exported for the web.
- The system requirements for running Screeny are low.
- There's a built-in Editor
- Screeny is free for personal use
- No demo available
- The last update is from 2013
Some people are unwilling to download and install various computer applications, and they prefer to use online tools to address their needs. We carefully select the two of the best online screen recorders with facecam. Check them now.
1. Veed. IO
People usually consider online tools as single-featured and can only complete one type of mission. But Veed. IO exceeds their expectation by providing powerful screen recording and video editing functions.
First of all, it offers you 8 kinds of layouts to record your facecam, and computer screen, the differences between them are the position, size, and shape of the facecam window. You need to choose the most suitable one and start recording.
- Ease of use
- Add subtitles, cut scenes, add audio
- Clear and simple interface
- There will be a watermark on your video
- No support for many video formats
2. Screen Capture
Screen Capture is a simple-to-use online facecam recorder with a simple and user-friendly interface. When you open its homepage, there will be four selectable options, including "Microphone," "Sound," "Webcam," and "Watermark."
If you want to record your screen with facecam and audio, first of all, you need to make clear the source of the audio you want to record. If you want to record your voice, you can record it using a microphone, and if you want to record the audio from your computer, choose the "Sound" option. Tick the box in the top right corner of the options you need to record.
- Free to use
- High privacy of the recording process
- Record videos in high quality
- Supported browsers are limited: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera
- Recording time is limited
More and more people use mobile phones to do screen recording activities for convenience. So in this part, we will share one screen recorder with audio and facecam app for iPhone and Android, respectively.
1. Record it!
Record it! is an iOS screen recorder with facecam. This app lets you record using your front camera to capture your reactions to the screen while recording your iPhone screen, and you can flexibly adjust the reaction shape, position, and size according to your situation. Besides that, it also allows you to capture screen with audio and facecam to enhance your recording. Once done, you can easily share and export the recordings to other apps via email or AirDrop.
- Record games, video tutorials, and apps
- Capture both sound and facecam while recording screen
- Offer some video editing features like trimming, changing speed, etc.
- Require iOS 12.0 or later
For those who want to record screen with facecam and audio on an Android phone, Screen Recorder HD is the best choice. This screen recorder with facecam app makes it easy to capture your screen, apps, video games with high quality. Moreover, it even lets you turn on the camera and microphone to record yourself along with screen recording.
- Simple to use
- HD screen recording
- Unlimited recording length
- Top of the line user interface
- Lack of video editing tools
If you want to create a quality video with your webcam and screen, you can install one of the screen recorders with facecam mentioned above, according to the platform you use – Windows or macOS.
People are often annoyed by the number of options available and can't decide on the right application. This guide can ease your decision. Definitely, for Windows 10 users, EaseUS RecExperts is a great choice on account of feature-rich but easy and intuitive operation. It supports any video or audio format you heard about, and you can upload your fascinating video tutorial to your YouTube account, to Vimeo, or other video platforms.
Was This Page Helpful?
About the Author
Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses are aimed at providing more instructive information to users.