Table of Contents
How-to Tutorial | Record iPhone Screen on Mac 
To record iPhone screen on Mac, the built-in screen recorder should never be a letdown. People are fond of it as its simple interface, easy to control, and could be applied in many scenarios. Also, there are some other tools that can meet the requirement to screen record with sound iPhone on your Mac.
Look at this Simple Guide to Capture iOS Screen on Mac:
Step 1. Ensure the iOS device and Mac are under the same Wi-Fi connection.
Step 2. On your iPhone, find the Control Centre from the top right...
>> Read More
How to Capture iOS Screen on Mac With EaseUS RecExperts for Mac
For all recording scenarios, EaseUS RecExperts for Mac is helpful to view and capture the iOS screen on Mac. All it requires is connecting Mac and the iOS device under the same Wi-Fi connection and with the AirPlay feature. It allows you to deal with audio, gameplay and record video on Mac.
The most benefit is its friendly interface which is commonly accepted by YouTubers or Bloggers. For exporting the video or audio, you can have more options from the advanced settings.
Key features of this beneficial Mac screen recorder:
- Record screen with audio on Mac
- Capture the gameplay on Mac with system and external sound
- Available for most iPhone and iPad models
- Record PowerPoint presentation with audio and video Mac
- Easy for capturing the online meetings on Mac
Step 1. Make sure the iOS device and the MacBook are connected to the same network. Then, launch EaseUS RecExperts.
Step 2. On your iPad or iPhone, tap on the control center and click on the "Screen Mirroring option." It will open another window where you can see the MacBook on which the recorder is running. Tap on it to connect.
Step 3. After that, whatever you open on your iOS device will also appear on the Mac screen, and you can open the application you want to record.
Step 4. Click on the red color record button, and it will instantly start recording. Now start playing the game while the recording happens on your MacBook. Once done, click on the stop button, and the recording will be available on the list.
- Sorry to inform you that the iOS capturing function of EaseUS RecExperts doesn't deal with audio from some applications and FaceTime calls.
How to Record iPhone Screen on Mac with QuickTime Player
As the default media player for macOS, QuickTime Player is born with powerful capabilities. With its screen recording features, you can create video tutorials, product instructions, and so on. Most importantly, it allows you to capture your iPhone screen easily. Meanwhile, this tool can deal with audio like the microphone sound.
How to record your iPhone screen on Mac with QuickTime Player:
Step 1. Firstly, you should connect your iPhone and Mac with the help of a lightning cable. Then, launch QuickTime Player. After that, tap "File" > "New Movie Recording".
Step 2. When a window appears, tap the icon beside the record button and select your iPhone as the source.
Step 3. Tap the Record button and perform the tasks on iPhone. Once done, click the stop button and save it.
Notice: It cannot help you record the system sound from Mac.
Alternative Recorders for Capturing iPhone Screen on Mac
There are other helpful tools that allow this feature. Below are the top 3 best screen recorder for Mac to help the iOS display to be recorded on Mac. So, have a look and pick out the suitable one.
Tool 1. Capto
Capto is an outstanding solution for screen capturing on Mac. It comes with an iOS screen recording feature that helps record the screen of your iPhone with a strict connection.
This recorder is also helpful in the editing of footage when you aim at creating explicit tutorials. What's more, Capto comes with a smart file manager with a quick sharing feature to make things much easier for users.
- Powerful screen recorder for iOS devices
- Allow some video editing features
- Share works to social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- With some occasional performance issues
- Limited audio editing capabilities
Tool 2. ScreenFlow
This software is definitely a good choice, which allows you to record iPhone screen on Mac. It also lets you capture any selected area of the display. Moreover, ScreenFlow is capable of capturing the signals from a microphone, system audio, and multi-channel audio devices effectively.
- Simple function interface for a starter
- Share files without any hassle
- Create advanced level tutorials
- Expensive product in the market
- Lack of advanced settings for output work
Tool 3. Reflector
Last but not the least, Reflector is also a good choice. It offers a wireless solution to capture the screen of your iPhone or iPad on Mac. You can create demo videos and tutorials with ease and also include your own voice in recordings. Below is a simple guide.
- Require no cable to the connection
- Capture a video in high quality
- Friendly to users who lack technical knowledge
- Lack video editing feature
- Need to pay for it
These methods all concentrate on help users record iPhone screen on Mac and even view the display on Mac. Believe that you can find an ideal choice in this post. All tools are beneficial, such as EaseUS RecExperts for Mac which effectively helps in recording iOS screens. Try it now!
FAQs About How to Screen Record iPhone on Mac
Here are frequently asked questions generated by the public, and you can have a look at them.
1. Can I Mirror my iPhone to my Mac?
Yes, you can. On iPhone, swipe down from the top right of the screen to open the Control Center. Click AirPlay and select the targeted Mac to be connected with. Now, enable the mirroring function.
2. How do I Record My Phone Screen on My Mac QuickTime?
To record your iPhone screen with QuickTime Player, you need a Mac running with Mac OS X or above and iPhone running with iOS 8 or above. When you are well-prepared, follow the below steps:
1. Connect your iPhone to Mac with a lightning cable.
2. Open QuickTime Player > File > New Movie Recording from the menu.
3. Select the target iPhone to be recorded. Then, click the Record button to get started.
3. Can you Record Screen on Mac?
Sure, you can. It's easy if using an efficient recorder like EaseUS RecExperts for Mac.
Was This Page Helpful?
About the Author