Table of Contents
Top 7 Screen Recorders No Lag for Windows and Mac
“I have a screen recorder but it lags a lot. So I was hoping to get a free screen recorder no lag while recording my screen. Do you guys have any suggestions?”
A screen recorder is a very important tool for those who need to record their screen every once in a while. Also professionally and personally, many people use a variety of screen recorders that can capture screen and provide video editing features as well. If you are one of them and search for the best free screen recorder no lag, you will get the solution from this post.
In this article, we will introduce you the best 7 no lag screen recorder for Windows and Mac. These screen recorders have proved their worth to you in various unique ways and we want to share with you those advantages and disadvantages so that you can choose your favorite one as well.
Don't miss: Top 8 Free Screen Recorder without Watermark
We have tested lots of no lag screen recorders for both Windows and Mac, and picked the best 7 screen recorder without lag to share with you. Take a quick look at the below list.
- #1. EaseUS RecExperts (Win & Mac)
- #2. Camtasia (Win & Mac)
- #3. Screencast-O-Matic (Win & Mac)
- #4. Movavi Screen Recorder (Win & Mac)
- #5. ShareX (Win)
- #6. Loom (Win & Mac)
- #7. AceThinker (Win & Mac)
The first and the best in our screen recorder no lag list is EaseUS RecExperts. It is an advanced tool that can not only record your screen but also record sound from computer, webcam, and add interesting video enhancing things on the output product as well. It has a very user-friendly interface with easy to use system that can be operated by any newbie or expert user. This program will provide you a simple but smart screen recording experience that can never be compared to any other tools on the market.
- Record screen, webcam, and audio with one click on your computer
- A streaming audio recorder to capture online live music easily
- Record video and audio at the same time without any lag
- Support schedule recording
- Capture iOS screen on Mac through Airplay
Compatibility: It's available for Windows and macOS.
Want to get this great no lag screen recorder? Just click the below button to try it for free.
Camtasia is a great screen recorder with no lag from TechSmith that can meet your screen recording needs easily. It's a fully powerful features tool that can solve your video editing and screen recording issues at any time. This screen recording no lag tool has a full set of editing and special effect features that include the ability to draw on the screen, do annotations, blur, and add captions, etc., and more. Also, you'll be allowed to record and edit audio and many more things!
- It supports multi-device fast recording and editing
- Allows users to organize media library
- Various output formats are available
- Media blending mode option not available
- Not too many sound effects available in this tool
Compatibility: It's available for Windows and macOS.
Screencast-O-Matic is a nice no lag screen recording software that comes with both screen record and video editing features. You can directly launch it from your computer browser. It's available as both free and paid tools and of course, the paid version offers more features than the free version. It has a rich amount of tools for highly customized operation. You can add animation, music, and infographics to the video. It has a secured online backup system so that your recordings stay safe.
- You can remove the watermark in the paid version
- There is no time limit in a recording
- You can edit an audio part as well
- The free version allows you to record only for 15 minutes
- The free version offers a minimum amount of features so you have to upgrade to a paid plan
Compatibility: It's compatible with Windows and Mac.
Movavi Screen Recorder is a great screen recording software because it offers a great user experience with a clean and compact design. It never slows down your computer or never gets in the way of PC activities when it's recording the screen. This amazing screen recording tool can record screen video, record audio, capture & edit screenshots, and share the recorded or captured video or screenshots in social media platforms. It has a good range of settings that include frame rate, volume, etc. and more.
- It allows users to record in full-screen mode, capture a specific screen or a separate window
- It can record system sound and microphone at the same time
- It can also capture the movements of the mouse and highlight the cursor
- Exported videos will have a watermark on it
Compatibility: It's compatible with Windows 7/8/10, macOS 10.10 or higher.
Sharex is a great screen recording software without lagging if you want to share your recordings online. It's an open-source tool that can capture screenshots and record videos. You never have to worry about any watermarks or time limits. The interface is not so intuitive or user-friendly so you have to get comfortable with using keyboard shortcuts. It's not only one of the best free screen recorders, but it can also capture a full scrolling webpage, capture and recognize texts via OCR, and it can also capture the computer screen by following a schedule.
- It can capture video file or GIF files
- It has literally dozens of export options
- This tool is also first-class for static screen captures
- It's not suitable for recording game videos
- Not available for macOS
Compatibility: It's available for Windows.
Loom is a very user-friendly and easy to use screen recorder for anyone who hates lagging screen recorders. You can install this tool easily in a few clicks and free! You can easily record your screen or any specific app using Loom anytime. When you stop the recording, a sharing link will be instantly copied to the clipboard. You can send this link to anyone or post anywhere to share your video.
- It can record videos up to 1080p quality
- It allows live notations on video
- It can record screen and webcam, just screen or just the webcam
- There is no post editor
Compatibility: It's compatible with Windows, Mac, Chrome and iOS.
AceThinker is a screen recorder that doesn't lag and provides web-based support. It's really easy to set up and use whenever you want. It allows users to record a specific screen part or the entire screen and create real-time edits to the video that results in an attention-worthy recording, and it also captures audio from the mic & internal system at the same time. Moreover, you can also use this software to directly upload your recordings to Google Drive, Dropbox or YouTube.
- It has a faster recording and exporting speed
- It supports all kinds of file formats
- It has internal video downloader features as well
- It doesn't have any advanced level video editing feature
- It can't be used to download a whole YouTube or other playlists at once
Compatibility: It's compatible with Mac and Windows OS.
As you see above, there are different no lag screen recorders. Some are paid, some are free, some allow flexible recording, some offer video editing tools. To help you pick the best one, we have marked a table below, where you can know their features easily and make a decision quickly.
|Supported OS||Flexible recording||Take Screenshots||Editing tool||Sharing Platforms|
|Movavi Screen Recorder||Win/Mac||√||√||√||√|
In the end, we just want to focus on the main point of this article. You got to know about the 7 best no lag screen recorders available on the market. You can use any one of these tools because all of them will give you a premium and user-friendly experience while recording the screen.
If you still want to know about the best one among these 7 tools, then we would recommend you to start using EaseUS RecExperts without a second thought. This is the best screen recording tool that you can get with so many advanced features. So stop wasting time on other tools and start using the EaseUS RecExperts now.
1. How do I record my screen without lag?
If you want to record your screen without lag, then you should start using a guaranteed no lag screen recorder. You can try any of the tools mentioned in this article and you'll definitely know the difference after that. Especially using EaseUS RecExperts is highly recommended for you.
2. How do you record your screen on a Mac without lagging?
You can try any of the tools mentioned in this article that are supported in macOS. These tools will help you to record your screen on a Mac without lag.
3. Why does my screen recorder lag?
Actually screen recording is solely dependent on your CPU processing power. So when a screen recorder is recording your screen and there are other powerful apps/tools running in your computer as well, sometimes the screen recorder starts to lag. If you use a good quality screen recorder and your CPU has enough processing power, then the screen recorder will stop lagging.
4. What is the best screen recorder for low-end PC?
EaseUS RecExperts is the best screen recorder for both high and low-end PC. This amazing software has all the advanced functionalities that can be handled easily by low-end PC as well. Also, it uses an advanced screen recording system that doesn't put too much pressure on the CPU so that it can run smoothly and uninterrupted.
Was This Page Helpful?
About the Author