Table of Contents
Top 10 Free Internal Audio Recorder for PC/Mac/Android
For saving the audio playing on your device, all you need to do is find a powerful recorder that can capture the internal sound. Although some devices offer you a built-in audio recorder, not all smartphones and computers have features to record system audio directly.
So how can you create an internal audio recording on a PC or Android phone without a built-in recorder? Don't worry. All the internal audio recorders in this post can help. This article will give you detailed information about the best internal sound recorders for PC and Android, and you can select the most suitable one by comparing them.
EaseUS RecExperts is one of the most popular screen recorders with internal audio for PC, which is used widely by Windows and macOS users all around the world. Using this software, you can record full or part of the screen, audio, and webcam. This versatile recorder helps you record internal sound and microphone separately or simultaneously, and it also allows you to record screen with audio.
This Windows internal sound recorder is dedicated to helping novice users and professionals record whatever they want on the screen. Besides the video and audio recording tools, EaseUS RecExperts even offers you the built-in media player and file trimmer to view or edit your recordings easily. And if you don't know how to record Zoom meeting without permission, EaseUS RecExperts is here to help.
- One of the best Windows screen recording software for beginners
- Record system sound, microphone sound, or both of them
- Enable you to record audio, screen, and webcam with a few simple clicks
- Schedule recording to start capturing video and audio automatically
- Support file trimming and adding the opening title/closing credits to your videos
Click the below button to install this excellent Screen Recorder with Internal Audio on your computer now! No registration is needed.
If you would like to record internal sound on Windows 10, macOS, or Linux computers, you can try Audacity. It is a piece of sound-editing software that is widely known for being open-source and offering cross-platform compatibility. It's not only a screen recorder with internal audio but also a sound editing software that you can use professionally.
- Free of charge
- Lightweight and a relatively small program size
- Open-source with community support working to improve it continually
- Allow you to convert music tapes and save them to MP3 on CD
- Allow users to use different sound files and duplicate, cut, blend, or graft them together
- Some aspects are more complex and not as user-friendly
- The program is limited in its mixing capabilities
By the name, you can guess that it's a system audio recorder available for free. This is fantastic freeware that allows you to record sound generated by a computer or any external source. You can record audio from YouTube or any other online source and listen to it later. You can also record Skype and WhatsApp conversations and keep them safe on your computer as a beautiful memory with your dear and lovable ones.
- Record VoIP calls or Internet-telephony conversations when using programs like Skype, Google Talk, etc.
- Preset quality for efficient recording
- Enhance recordings & audio files
- Allow users to record streaming audio broadcasts, conferences, VoIP phone calls, Skype, etc.
- Contain ads
- Not so smooth compared to other paid software
AudFree Audio Capture is a system sound recorder that can record all types of sound playing through any Mac apps, including iTunes, QT, Safari, Chrome, VLC, and any other local or web media players. It is a good solution to record streaming audio and live broadcasts, online radios, and more with lossless quality and ID3 tags retained.
As it's wizard-based software, you do not need any advanced configuration to make this application work.
- Trusted and reliable software
- Ultra-simple recording with a few clicks
- Value for money
- Effective as Audio capture tool
- Similar software is available free of cast
- Costly to purchase if one does not regularly use it
TunesKit Audio Capture is a free internal audio recorder for Mac that can record any sound you want with one click only, no matter the sound is from internal or external. You can also record streaming music like Apple Music, Spotify, etc., as well as some other audio types, including broadcasts, radio stations, game music, etc.
Using this software, you can also extract audio tracks from video files of any format you play on your Mac. This software can also edit the audio records by merging or trimming the clips according to your wish.
- It keeps lossless quality and ID3 tags
- Record screen and webcam simultaneously
- Extract audio tracks from video files
- It converts recorded audio to MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, etc.
- There are minor bugs in the current version
- It contains ads
- Regular updates are mandatory
QuickTime Player is another completely free internal audio recorder for Mac users. You can use QuickTime Player (version 10) to play, record, edit, and share audio and video files. It is an extensible multimedia outline work that is produced by Mac and even handles different organizations of digital video, picture sound, panoramic image, and interactivity.
Besides, it is an excellent movie software viewer that uses the latest streaming technology to access instant content on the Internet.
- Support a small and attractive interface
- Smart and various annotations to use
- Capture everything on your screen
- Upload your snapshot to our storage in one click
- Limited recording and editing functionality
- It takes a larger space into your small Mac storage
It is an internal audio screen recorder that records system audio with screen for Android users. This app has so many essential tools. When you launch this app and open it, you will get an option to choose whether you want to record internal or external audio while the screen recording is on. You can also select internal recording, and that's it.
- This app is free of cost
- It can record a clear screen in full HD
- It allows users to record only internal sounds
- Various video editing features are available, including trim, cut, add images, etc.
- Allow you to record longer videos without worrying about storage space
- As it's free, the app contains ads
- This is only available for Android
AZ Screen Recorder is another screen and audio recorder not rooted for Android users. You can download it from Google Play for free. After installing, launch the app and enable the option to record the audio, and this app won't record sound until you enable this option.
If you are using this app for recording internal voice, make sure that the room where your recording is completely silent since the microphone you will be using can pick up external sounds as well as internal audio.
- It doesn't ask for root access
- There is no time limit and no watermark
- A floating widget always staying on top will let you snap at the exact moment on any screen
- Record audio and screen at the same time
- The program is limited in its mixing capabilities
- If you do not save video just after recording, it gets deleted permanently
ADV Screen Recorder is another Android screen recorder with internal audio. With this app, you can easily capture the sound coming from your smartphone without requiring root.
Moreover, this internal audio app lets you record screen, system sound, microphone, or both at the same time with high quality. It also offers you options to change the resolution, bitrate, frame rate and edit the recordings with basic tools.
- Offer editing tools
- Set your text and banner with full customization
- Use front or back camera while recording
- Contain ads
Screen Recorder is another Android internal sound recorder application. This app offers you many options, such as recording videos, taking screencasts, capturing webcam and screen simultaneously, etc.
Using it, you can capture your own voice through a microphone while recording the screen, which is helpful for making tutorials. After recording, it supports saving the recorded videos on an SD card or any location you want.
- Offer Day/Night theme
- Support multiple languages
- Built with some basic editing tools
- It doesn't have a floating control button
The Bottom Line
We have shown you the top 10 best internal sound recorders on this page, which can run perfectly on PC or Android. If you need to capture the system sound, you can choose anyone to complete the task. For those who want to capture the screen and audio simultaneously, EaseUS RecExperts is an excellent choice. It not only enables you to record internal audio on Mac or PC but capture screen with sound in simple clicks!
FAQs About Internal Audio Recording
If you want to get more information about internal audio recording software, here are some FAQs that may help.
1. Which Screen Recorder is best for internal audio?
You can never miss those best internal audio recording apps whether you want to record the system sound on PC, Mac, or your Android phone.
Top 10 internal audio recorder for PC/Mac/Android:
- 1. EaseUS RecExperts - for Windows/macOS
- 2. Audacity - for Windows/macOS/Linux
- 3. Free Sound Recorder - for Windows/macOS
- 4. AudFree Audio Capture - for macOS
- 5. TunesKit Audio Capture - for macOS
- 6. QuickTime Player - for macOS
- 7. Mobizen Screen Recorder - for Android
- 8. AZ Screen Recorder - for Android
- 9. ADV Screen Recorder - for Android
- 10. Screen Recorder - for Android
2. How to record internal audio on Mac?
It's straightforward to record internal audio on Mac as long as you installed EaseUS RecExperts on your MacBook. Follow the steps to capture system sound.
Step 1. Launch EaseUS RecExpert on your Mac, and click on the "Audio" button.
Step 2. Hit the icon in the bottom left corner to select a suitable sound source.
Step 3. Click on the "REC" button to start recording and click on "Stop recording" when you want to save the audio.
Step 4. Then, you can use the built-in media player to view the internal audio you captured and trim the file if needed.
3. How do I record internal audio?
You can use different apps to record internal sound on your Windows PC. First of all, download and install EaseUS RecExperts on your device. After launching it, you can directly choose the "Audio" mode to capture the internal sound. This software offers you some optional sound sources. For instance, you can record the system audio and microphone separately or simultaneously. The recordings can be exported in a suitable audio format, such as MP3, AAC, or WAV.
4. Can you record internal audio on Android?
As we discussed earlier, Google has restricted this feature to recording internal audio for some reason. But somehow, some latest version of Android has this feature, but they are not very useful. Recorded audio remains very noisy.
5. Why does Google not allow internal audio recording?
There are many reasons behind this: one is your privacy, while another is a copyright issue. People will not download the music or any other audio, and they may just record it and use it. However, in the latest version of Android, Google has enabled this feature as of need.
Was This Page Helpful?