Table of Contents
- Best Data Recovery Software
- Video Recovery
- SD Card Recovery
- Recycle Bin Recovery
- Recover Data from USB
- Recover Deleted Emails
- Hard Drive Not Showing Up in Windows
- Recover Unsaved Word Documents
- Recover Deleted Files in Windows 10
- Recover Files from Virus Infected Hard Drive
- Best Free Photo Recovery Software
- Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive
Samsung SD card recovery overview
Samsung phone & tablet is popular among users all over the world. But sometimes, it annoyed people for its limited internal memory. In this case, an SD card that allows you to store pictures, videos, music files, and other media files becomes a perfect solution to extend the storage capacity of your Samsung device. However, those files on the Samsung SD card might lose due to various reasons like accidental deletion, formatting, SD card not formatted error, Samsung phone rooting, virus attack, etc. When these accidents happened unexpectedly, how do you recover deleted or lost files from Samsung phone card?
Best tool for Samsung SD card recovery
Don't worry! It's quite easy. All you need is a useful data recovery program that performs well in Samsung SD card recovery. And now, you are lucky enough to have EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, a powerful and fantastic utility that can help you deal with Samsung SD card data loss trouble with simple steps. No matter how you get your files lost, it can help you get them back quickly as well as safely. Except for Samsung SD card recovery, EaseUS data recovery software is also for other Android SD card recovery.
How to Use Samsung SD card recovery
Step-by-step guide for Samsung SD card recovery
Now, to recover data from the Samsung phone SD card, download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and follow these steps:
Step 1. Select SD card to scan
- Downoad and install EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard on your Windows PC.
- Use the proper way to connect your SD card to the computer. Let Windows recognize the card and assign it a drive letter.
- Launch EaseUS SD card recovery software. All connected drives will display here. Select your SD card according to its drive letter under the Devices section. Click "Scan" to start finding lost data on your SD card.
Step 2. Check for scan results
After the scanning process, you can click "Filter" and specify one or several file types to show up, like Pictures, Word, Excel, PDF, Videos and so on. This will help you quickly find wanted files of one kind.
Step 3. Preview and recover data
- After the scan, you can check and preview found files by double-clicking each one of them.
- Choose desired files and click Recover.
- Choose a different location to save the recovered files instead of the orginal SD card.
Was This Page Helpful?
Author Jean has been writing tech articles since she was graduated from university. She has been part of the EaseUS team for over 5 years. Her special focuses are data recovery, disk partitioning, data space optimization, data backup and Mac OS. By the way, she's an aviation fan!
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful system recovery software, designed to enable you to recover files you’ve deleted accidentally, potentially lost to malware or an entire hard drive partition. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we have seen. It's far from perfect, partly because today's advanced disk technology makes data-recovery more difficult than it was with the simpler technology of the past. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro has a reputation as one of the best data recovery software programs on the market. It comes with a selection of advanced features, including partition recovery, formatted drive restoration, and corrupted file repair. Read More