Table of Contents
- Video Recovery
- SD Card Recovery
- Recycle Bin Recovery
- Recover Data from USB
- Recover Deleted Emails
- Hard Drive Not Showing Up in Windows
- Recover Unsaved Word Documents
- Recover Deleted Files in Windows 10/11
- Recover Files from Virus Infected Hard Drive
- Best Free Photo Recovery Software
- Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive
Samsung SD card recovery overview
Samsung phone & tablet is popular among users all over the world. But sometimes, it annoyed people for its limited internal memory. In this case, an SD card that allows you to store pictures, videos, music files, and other media files becomes a perfect solution to extend the storage capacity of your Samsung device. However, those files on the Samsung SD card might lose due to various reasons like accidental deletion, formatting, SD card not formatted error, Samsung phone rooting, virus attack, etc. When these accidents happened unexpectedly, how do you recover deleted or lost files from Samsung phone card?
Best tool for Samsung SD card recovery
Don't worry! It's quite easy. All you need is a useful data recovery program that performs well in Samsung SD card recovery. And now, you are lucky enough to have EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, a powerful and fantastic utility that can help you deal with Samsung SD card data loss trouble with simple steps. No matter how you get your files lost, it can help you get them back quickly as well as safely. Except for Samsung SD card recovery, EaseUS data recovery software is also for other Android SD card recovery.
How to Use Samsung SD card recovery
Step-by-step guide for Samsung SD card recovery
Now, to recover data from the Samsung phone SD card, download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and follow these steps:
Step 1. Select the SD card to scan
- Download and install EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard on your Windows PC.
- Use the proper way to connect your SanDisk/Lexar/Transcend SD card to the computer.
- Open EaseUS SD card recovery software. All connected drives will display here. Select your SD card and click "Scan".
Step 2. Check for scan results
- Wait for the scanning process to complete.
- Click "Filter" and specify one or several file types to show up, like Pictures, Word, Excel, PDF, Videos and so on.
- Click "Preview" to check if they are the wanted files.
Step 3. Recover SD card data
- Choose desired files and click "Recover".
- Choose a different location to save the recovered files instead of the original SD card.
Was This Page Helpful?
Cedric Grantham is one of the senior editors of EaseUS who lives and works in Chengdu, China. He mainly writes articles about data recovery tutorials on PC and Mac and how-to tips for partition management. He always keeps an eye on new releases and likes various electronic products.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful system recovery software, designed to enable you to recover files you’ve deleted accidentally, potentially lost to malware or an entire hard drive partition. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we have seen. It's far from perfect, partly because today's advanced disk technology makes data-recovery more difficult than it was with the simpler technology of the past. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro has a reputation as one of the best data recovery software programs on the market. It comes with a selection of advanced features, including partition recovery, formatted drive restoration, and corrupted file repair. Read More