Hi! I recently lent my computer to my friend, and he deleted an important Word document. I sadly find the Recycle Bin is also emptied. This Word document is about 10 pages, and I will spend a lot of time rewriting it. How to quickly recover this Word document?
Dany· Answered on Jul 20, 2023
The easiest and fastest way to recover deleted Word documents on Windows is by checking the Recycle Bin. Obviously, you cannot use this method because the Recycle Bin is already empty. Why don’t you try a handy document recovery program? EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard will be your first choice to recover permanently deleted Word documents.
We know that you are finding the fastest methods to recover deleted Word documents on Windows, and you will recover all the wanted files within three steps:
1. It is pretty easy to install EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard on your local PC. The first thing you need to do after launching the software is select a hard disk or a specific folder to scan.
2. There is a Quick Scan Mode and a Deep Scan Mode, and you can select files while scanning. Filter the files and choose the Document option.
3. Scroll down to find the target Word document, and you can recover it after previewing.
Here comes the second method. You can recover deleted Word documents by using the Restore Previous Versions option.
1. Open the folder or file where you stored your Word document.
2. Choose the Restore Previous Versions by right-clicking on the file.
3. A list of earlier document versions will be shown. The version you wish to restore should be clicked.
The last method is to recover deleted Word documents from OneDrive, and you can follow the tutorial to retrieve the documents:
1. Launch your browser, and visit the OneDrive official website.
2. Log in to OneDrive with your login information. Navigate to the Recycle Bin on the left side of the screen once you have access.
3. Select the deleted file by right-clicking. There is a drop-down menu. Choose Restore from the menu.
Use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover deleted or lost files easily and quickly.
Tutorials on how to recover lost, deleted, or formatted data from HDD, SSD, USB, SD card, or other storage media on Windows and Mac.
Fix Microsoft Excel Won't Open [6 Methods]
If you are troubled by Excel won't open problem, here are five possible ways you can fix it. You can solve Excel won't open on Windows 10 by repairing Microsoft Office, running Excel in safe mode, turning off add-ins, unchecking ignore DDE in Excel, etc.
Jul 20, 2023
How to Recover Deleted ZIP Files on Windows 10/11
EaseUS data recovery software can recover deleted ZIP files even if they have been emptied from the Recycle Bin. It also can recover lost ZIP files from formatted or corrupt drives and disks.
Jul 20, 2023
What Can You Do to Fix Microsoft Word 2010 Won't Open
You can try disabling add-ins in Word, repairing Office installation, fixing corrupted Word documents with a file repair program, etc., if you are experiencing Microsoft Word won't open issues on Windows 10. To resolve the Word won't open problem, refer to this post.
Jul 20, 2023