I have a Zoom recorder that records audio and saves them on an SD card, and the SD card became corrupted. Is there a way to recover the data from it? When I connect the recorder to my Mac, it doesn't appear. Do you have any suggestions?
Dany· Answered on Feb 22, 2023
If the recorder cannot be recognized by your Mac, you should remove the SD card and find a card reader, and connect your SD card individually to your Mac. If your SD card still cannot be detected by your Mac after checking all the setting is right, you will need a professional SD card repair service. If your SD card can be recognized, you can try to rescue data from it with a professional corrupted SD card recovery Mac tool. We highly recommend EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac.
1. Connect your memory card or SD card to your Mac properly. Start the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac. Click "Search for missing files" after selecting your Canon, Nikon, Go Pro, DJI, or Sony SD card from the "SD Card Recovery" page.
2. All files will be displayed on the left side of the scan results when it is complete. Discover desired images, movies, and other items.
3. Select the desired files after checking the SD card data. Next, select "Recover" from the menu. In the event of data overwriting, avoid saving the recoverable files directly to the corrupted SD card.
After rescuing data from your corrupted SD card, you can try to repair the SD card by running First Aid on your Mac.
1. Open the Mac Disk Utility window on Mac with the Spotlight.
2. Click "First Aid" after selecting the corrupted SD card. To confirm the operation and repair the SD card, click the Run button.
3. To complete the fixing, click "Done". Connect the corrupted SD card to your Zoom recorder on Mac once you've solved the problem and see whether you can see all the files.
Use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover deleted or lost files easily and quickly.
Tutorials on how to recover lost, deleted, or formatted data from HDD, SSD, USB, SD card, or other storage media on Windows and Mac.
SD Card recovery | Recover Go Pro Files
Do you want to recover GoPro files from an SD card? If you accidentally delete files, we'll teach you how to recover deleted GoPro photos and videos using professional recovery software. You can recover deleted or lost files using the GoPro Plus cloud backup.
Mar 10, 2023
SD Card RAW Recovery | How to Fix and Recover Data from RAW SD Card
Your SD card has turned RAW, making all the files inaccessible. To determine the cause of your SD card's RAW conversion and to take the necessary steps for RAW SD card recovery, read this article from EaseUS.
Feb 28, 2023
Blank SD Card Recovery | How to Fix Blank SD Card and Recover Data from It
In this manual, we'll assist you in resolving one such mistake. We'll help you regain access to the files on your SD card as soon as possible if you see the error message "SD card is blank or has an unsupported file system."
Mar 10, 2023
Lost All My Art Files on My Hard Disk | HDD Data Recovery
When your hard drive is acting weird, you should stop using it and back up all the data on it. When your art files are lost already, you can apply a data recovery tool to help you recover all your art files.
Mar 09, 2023
How to Recover Files on SD Card from Camera
The most popular use for SD cards nowadays is to place them in cameras to take images and films. Any incorrect operations may result in SD card corruption or data loss. This post will discuss the best way for PC users to recover lost photographs and videos from SD cards.
Mar 10, 2023
SD Card Is Blank or Has Unsupported File System? How to Fix
Does Your SD card become blank and keeps asking to be formatted? In this article, you will find free effective methods to fix a blank SD card or an unsupported file system error. Download EaseUS free SD card recovery software to recover data from a blank SD card before heading to format the SD card.
Feb 28, 2023