My Nintendo 3DS could not boot one day, and it says my SD card is full, so I check it on my computer. My SD card is full because of the folder called 00000000, and the files are full of Japanese and codes. Is it safe to delete them?
Dany· Answered on Feb 22, 2023
Sometimes the SD card driver is outdated, and you can update your driver or upgrade to Windows 11. If your Nintendo 3DS SD card is still full of weird name files, your SD card may be corrupt or damaged. You can try the following tutorial to fix a corrupted SD card：
1. Insert a card reader into the USB port on your Windows computer and attach the infected Nintendo SD card to it.
2. Type "This PC" into the Windows search box. Locate your corrupted Nintendo SD card under “Devices and Drives”, and note the drive letter that is allocated to it.
3. Hit Windows + R keys and type "cmd".
4. Type in chkdsk in the Command Prompt window along with the drive letter for the Nintendo SD card, a colon, and the /f option. chckdsk c:/f, for instance.
5. Press the Enter key, and it will begin scanning your corrupted Nintendo SD card for damage and fixing it. Observation: Depending on the size of the storage and the level of corruption, this operation may take some time.
6. After your Nintendo SD card has been checked, you will be prompted to save any missing chains. All corrected data files will be presented after selecting Yes.
7. Check to see if the files have been recovered by opening your SD drive.
If any files get lost during the repair period, you can recover deleted files from the Recycle bin. If you cannot find any useful files, you can download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to get back the essential files.
Use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover deleted or lost files easily and quickly.
Tutorials on how to recover lost, deleted, or formatted data from HDD, SSD, USB, SD card, or other storage media on Windows and Mac.
How to Delete Files Older Than X days Automatically
Are you tired of useless files on your computer yet eating up space? Then use this simple approach to delete files older than x days using File Explorer, CMD, and PowerShell. We can also assist you in recovering accidentally lost files on Windows 11/10.
Mar 10, 2023
Delete PDFs Older Than 90 Days with Log [PowerShell Commands]
It is possible to delete PDF files older than 90 days with Log using PowerShell command lines, and there are other ways you can use. Reading the following article may help you a lot.
Feb 22, 2023
How to Recover Deleted/Unsaved Smart Notebook Files [Windows Tips]
It's typical on the internet for people to desire to get their hands on Smart Notebook files. You should read this article if your smart notebook has ceased functioning or if you have lost the data on it.
Feb 27, 2023
How to Delete Files from Archive by Text File
Renaming a file within a zip bundle is similar. Even in these circumstances, you can extract everything before zipping it back into a new file or overwriting the old one. So, keep reading this post to acquire the 2023 guide.
Feb 22, 2023
Need a Deleted File Recovery Tool for Windows XP
While uninstalling a program on your computer or laptop, it is easy to lose files. You will need a data recovery program if you cannot find your lost files in Recycle Bin. We will recommend EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to help you recover the deleted files on Windows XP.
Mar 09, 2023
How to Recover Deleted Files on Windows 10 in 2023
If you deleted some files on Windows 10, you should go check the Recycle Bin immediately. If you cannot find them in the Recycle Bin and the File History is not enabled, you can try the methods we mentioned in this short passage.
Mar 09, 2023