Table of Contents
- Video Recovery
- SD Card Recovery
- Recycle Bin Recovery
- Recover Data from USB
- Recover Deleted Emails
- Hard Drive Not Showing Up in Windows
- Recover Unsaved Word Documents
- Recover Deleted Files in Windows 10
- Recover Files from Virus Infected Hard Drive
- Best Free Photo Recovery Software
- Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive
Help! Sierra Update Lost Photos
I just upgraded to Mac OS X Sierra last night. It Was the longest download I have ever down on any system ever! My computer is running like molasses now! But right now, my biggest issue is my photo has just disappeared after the update. I can't locate the most important file folders for images/icons/logos that I need for my business. Please help!!! Not looking forward to other problems that are going to arise with Sierra!
Quick Fix to Restore Lost Photos after Sierra Update
When you are faced with such a situation, the quickest and easiest way is to use a free file recovery tool to help you recover photos on Mac after Sierra update.
EaseUS Photo Recovery for Mac is the best data recovery software that works with any type of photo. The program displays images and files that it finds and allows you to recover all of them.
Just follow the simple steps below to get your photos back as soon as possible.
Step 1. Select the location where your valuable photos were lost and click Scan button.
Step 2. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac will start immediately a quick scan as well as a deep scan on your selected disk volume. Meanwhile, the scanning results will be presented in the left pane.
Step 3. By Path and Type, you can quickly filter the photos you've lost earlier. Select the target files and click Recover Now button to get them back at once.
The Other Way: Restore Sierra Update Lost Photos from Time Machine Backup
If you have a backup of the lost pictures, you can restore lost images from Time Machine backup if it has been set previously. Follow the steps below:
- Click on Apple menu, select System Preferences and then click on the Time Machine icon
- Click on the checkbox associated with Show Time Machine in the menu bar
- From Time Machine menu, select Enter Time Machine, and it will take you to Time Machine window
- From Time Machine window, select the image file that needs to be restored
- Once the file is selected, click on Space Bar to preview its contents
- Then, click on Restore or press Ctrl and click simultaneously to view other options
- The file will be restored to the original location on Mac storage media
Was This Page Helpful?
Tracy is enthusiastic to share technical tips and solutions about computing and technology. Being an EaseUS member since 2013, she also writes instructional content about data recovery, file/disk partition/system backup and recovery, partition management and iOS/Android data recovery.
Brithny is a technology enthusiast, aiming to make readers' tech life easy and enjoyable. She loves exploring new technologies and writing technical how-to tips. On her spare time, she loves sharing things about her favorite singer - Taylor Swift on her Facebook or Twitter.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful system recovery software, designed to enable you to recover files you’ve deleted accidentally, potentially lost to malware or an entire hard drive partition. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we've seen. It's far from perfect, partly because today's advanced disk technology makes data-recovery more difficult than it was with the simpler technology of the past. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro has a reputation as one of the best data recovery software programs on the market. It comes with a selection of advanced features, including partition recovery, formatted drive restoration, and corrupted file repair. Read More