It is essential for every Mac user to do a regular backup if he or she really want to 100% protect the important data. However, few people take actions to do this until they suffered an unexpected data loss disaster that caused by for one reason or another.
What is the best Mac backup software?
Why did this happen? In our opinion, more often than not the reason might be they didn't find a reliable Mac backup strategy or software that can help them manage the backup job with little effort. In view of this, here we would like to introduce an excellent Mac backup software from EaseUS Software to help. The program can make a full copy of your data and restores everything to original state fast.
Try it in case Time Machine stuck on preparing backup or failed to work in other cases. And compared with Time Machine, this new backup solution for Mac comes with lots of amazing features!
What's amazing in EaseUS Mac backup software?
- The flexible backup feature allows you to backup Mac to an external hard drive or USB drive.
- Schedule Backup feature helps to make a backup periodically or at a certain time or date.
- Customize its setting to exclude certain types of files while backing up.
- Disk clone feature helps to make a bootable backup of Mac.
- Clone Mac hard drive to SSD without reinstalling operating system and applications.
Steps to backup your hard drive or data with EaseUS Mac backup software
Step 1. Launch EaseUS Mac backup software, click the first Backup tab > Click + button at the left corner of the left pane to create a backup project - name the backup project and click OK.
Step 2. Set up the backup destination where you want to store Mac files as backups, automatically backup frequency etc and click OK. Here, if you want to save the back image to an external hard drive, please connect it to Mac in step 1.
Step 3. Click File+ to selectively choose files and folders to backup and click the blue start button to backup your data now.
Was This Page Helpful?