Regarding software that helps users with data backup and Recovery, Paragon Backup & Recovery can be a good choice. This passage will give you a complete review of Paragon Backup & Recovery. You can find this software's main features, advantages, disadvantages, and prices in this post. Read through and find your answers!
First, you need to know what is Paragon Backup & Recovery. Paragon Backup & Recovery is a software that can help users back up and recover their data. Here we have listed several main features of Paragon Backup & Recovery. Check the components below, which might help you learn about Paragon Backup & Recovery.
- Create scheduled backup quickly: You can back up all of your data, volumes, and disks, or you may do it piecemeal. You may access all the required boot partitions by selecting the OS partition. You can quickly restore your operating system if it crashes.
- Adjust backup scenarios: Create unique tactics with personalized backup parameters, such as backup type, frequency/scheduling, retention, and scenario-based backup jobs that let you choose "what" and "where" to backup.
- Recovery in WinPE: You can restore your complete system, including the OS, installed apps, user settings, and data, using a bootable USB stick if your operating system is broken or corrupted.
- Explore your copies: Set a drive letter to mount archives. On a computer, navigate them like a standard drive to restore individual files.
Now you know what a Paragon Backup & Recovery is. Here in this part, we will discuss the pros and cons of this software. You can check if the software meets your needs.
- Simple and cost-free file backup
- methods for full, incremental, and differential backup rotation
- makes virtual hard disk backups, including Microsoft VHD/VHDx
- Unreliable disaster recovery
- Only the system image cannot access the drive or partition image
At last, Paragon Backup & Recovery is not entirely free software. You can check the prices of different Paragon Backup & Recovery versions below.
The Paragon Backup & Recovery Community Edition is free to use with limits. Mac and Windows users can use this free version to meet their basic needs.
You need to pay $79.95 for Paragon Hard Disk Manager 17 Advanced. Users must update the free version to the paid version for commercial users.
We have told you what Paragon Backup & Recovery is in this post. This post has covered the advantages and disadvantages of Paragon Backup & Recovery. You must have found out whether this software is the best choice for you. If you need to use the software for commercial reasons, you need to pay for the software.
I hope you have found answers about Paragon Backup & Recovery. Thanks for reading!
Was This Page Helpful?
Tips & Tricks
- How to Partition A Hard Drive in Windows 10
- Fix Corrupted/Damaged SD Card Without Losing Data
- Recover Deleted or Lost Android Photos/Videos with or without Computer
- [Easy & Fast] How to Recover Deleted Files on PC Windows 10/8/7
- How to Share Files Between Two Laptops with or Without WiFi in Windows 10
- How to Migrate Windows 10 from HDD to SSD
- 6 Ways to Transfer Files from PC to iPhone/iPad With/Without iTunes