Don’t bother for having no way to restore iPhone from recovery mode anymore. If your iPhone 7/7 Plus/6/6s/5s etc are stuck in recovery mode, just follow this article and you’ll find a powerful way to restore iPhone from recovery mode within 2 simple steps.
Your iPhone suddenly get stuck in recovery mode while trying to update to iOS 10? According to quite a lot iPhone users, it seems that iPhone 7/ 7 Plus/6/6s/5s etc can be very easy to get stuck in the recovery mode due to iOS upgrade or other reasons. So how to fix the iPhone stuck in recovery mode problem? Don't bother anymore. Here in this article, we'll guide you to simply fix this problem and restore iPhone from recovery mode without losing any data within 2 steps. Let's see how now:
Step 1. Restore iPhone from recovery mode via iTunes
When your iPhone 7/7 Plus/6/6s/5s etc devices get stuck in recovery mode, don't bother. There still exists a chance which is to apply iTunes to restore iPhone from recovery mode.
1. Update iTunes into the latest version: open iTunes > click Help > Select Check for Updates; Then iTunes will be upgraded to the latest version;
2. Hold the home button down > connect iPhone to your laptop/PC with iTunes opened;
3. A message will pop up, saying that your iPhone is in recovery mode and needs to be restored;
4. Click on your device (in the iTunes windows) along the main toolbar > go to Summary;
5. Select the restore option > follow the prompts in iTunes to backup your iPhone settings;
6. Restore iPhone back to previous settings.
After all these steps, your iPhone stuck in recovery mode will be restored. You can restart iPhone and follow Step 2 to rescue all personal iPhone data.
Step 2. Recover lost iPhone data after restoring iPhone from recovery mode
Sometimes, due to improper operations or iOS update error, important personal files may get lost. If you find contacts, notes, photos, music files or other important files lost after restoring iPhone from the recovery mode, don't worry. Professional iOS data recovery software will help.
EaseUS MobiSaver is highly recommended for all iPhone users to simply restore lost iOS data due to complex situations. It supports to fully restore all iOS data in iOS 10/9.3.5/9.3.3/9.3.2/9.3/9.2 etc with simple clicks. 3 recovery modes allow you to restore lost iPhone data from iOS device, iCloud backup or iTunes backup with ease. Let's see how to restore lost iPhone data after restoring iPhone from recovery mode now:
1. Download and launch EaseUS MobiSaver on your PC. Connect iPhone with PC.
Choose recovery mode: "Recover from iOS Device" "Recover from iTunes Backup" or "Recover from iCloud Backup" and click Scan.
2. Scan iOS device, iTunes or iCloud backup to find all the data.
Wait patiently until the app find & display all your data after finished scanning the iDevices, iTunes or iCloud backup.
3. Preview and restore found data
Click and mark the files that you lost and click "Recover" button to restore lost files into your PC now.
Specify a folder on the computer to save all the data to your PC.
After following these 2 steps, you'll be able to continue using your iPhone from recovery mode again. It's also necessary to create iOS data backups so to avoid further data loss problem from happening again.
Was This Page Helpful?