iPhone 7/7 Plus stuck at Apple logo after jailbreak, charging or battery replacement? Easy solutions are here to fix iPhone 7/7 Plus stuck on Apple logo issue for you now. You can just follow to fix iPhone stuck error and restore iPhone 7/7 Plus without losing any data now.
Your newly upgraded iPhone 7/7 Plus suddenly stuck on Apple logo? Don't know to how fix this issue? Relax! Easy and effective quick fix solutions are available here to help now. Just follow to find the solutions to restore your stuck iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus from Apple white or black logo right now.
Quick Fix 1. Home button and hold standby trick to restore stuck iPhone 7/7 Plus with Apple logo
The fastest trick or method to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo issue is to use Home button to get this problem solved. But this is a temporary method, which means that similar problems may still happen again.
So your best choice is to first unlock and restore stuck iPhone 7 and then extract your iPhone 7/7 Plus data. Finally, follow the other methods to get this issue solved thoroughly.
Let's see how to quick fix iPhone 7/7 Plus stuck on Apple logo issue with Home button now:
- Hold down Home button;
- Hold the button for about 25-30 seconds;
- If iPhone does not show any results in first 15 seconds, try again about an hour later.
Wait patiently and usually this will work after trying 2 or 3 times. You may also try to press the power button and force stuck iPhone 7/7 Plus to reboot again.
Tip. Extract iPhone 7/7 Plus data from iTunes/iCloud backup in advance
In order to protect data security in iPhone 7/7 Plus, it's highly necessary to create backups or extract your iOS data into a secure spot before you trying other two methods to get iPhone 7 stuck issue thoroughly solved.
Here we'd like to recommend you try EaseUS MobiSaver which supports to extract and restore all iOS data in iPhone 7/7 Plus from iCloud/iTunes backup within 3 simple steps:
Step 1. Download and launch EaseUS MobiSaver on your PC. Connect iPhone 7/7 Plus with it.
Choose recovery mode: "Recover from iTunes Backup" or Recover from iCloud Backup and click Scan.
Step 2. Scan iTunes or iCloud backup to find out all the data of your iPhone 7/7 Plus.
Click Scan to find out all data including contacts, text messages, photos etc in your iPhone 7/7 Plus;
It may even find some lost files on your iPhone by the scanning process.
Step 3. Preview and extract data from iTunes or iCloud to PC
Preview and mark the found files, click "Recover" button to get all of them extracted to PC.
Specify a folder on the computer to save all the data to your PC.
If you lost data after fixing iPhone 7/7 Plus stuck on Apple white or black logo error, you can also apply EaseUS MobiSave to directly scan and recover lost iOS data from iPhone 7/7 Plus with its Recover from iOS Device feature.
Quick Fix 2. Set stuck iPhone 7/7 Plus into DFU mode
DFU is short for Default Firmware Update which is an easy way to fix Apple logo stuck issue on iPhone. So you can follow to fix iPhone 7/7 Plus with DFU mode now:
- Connect stuck iPhone 7/7 Plus to computer via USB cable;
- Update iTunes to the latest version in PC and run it;
- Press and hold Home & Power button for 10 seconds;
- Release Power button and keep pressing Home button;
- iTunes will pop up on computer, modifying iPhone into DFU mode;
- Then you can restore and reset iPhones firmware completely.
Note: DFU mode will erase all data, please do remember to follow the offered method in Quick Fix 1 to get all important data backed up in advance.
Quick Fix 3. Reset stuck iPhone 7/7 Plus with Apple logo to factory settings
Another quick fix to restore stuck iPhone 7/7 Plus from Apple logo is to reset iPhone to factory settings. This will also erase all your iOS data. So please do remember to backup data or extract data from iPhone 7 with EaseUS MobiSaver in advance.
Follow below guide to set stuck iPhone 7/7 Plus with Apple white or black logo to factory settings now:
- Turn off iPhone and connect the USB connector with PC;
- Press and hold Home button on your iPhone > Connect iPhone with PC;
- When the iTunes icon appears, release Home button to enter Recovery Mode;
- Launch iTunes in your PC, click Restore when it promotes;
- Wait till iTunes connect to iPhone software update server > Click Restore and Update on iTunes confirmation box;
- Click Next when the iPhone Software Update window shows up > Click Agree to accept the license terms and move on;
- Wait till a compatible iOS for your iPhone is downloaded and iTunes will restore your iPhone to the factory settings with it.
After restoring stuck iPhone 7/7 Plus, you can now check out what you've lost and import the lost data from the data that you've extracted or backed up to iPhone 7/7 Plus and reuse them again.
Was This Page Helpful?