Table of Contents
Using iPhone 7 to capture moments of happiness, excitement, and memorable is quite convenient and fulfilled. As time goes on, too many photos storage can not only take a great amount of space, also will make iPhone run slowly. Meanwhile, you can't just get rid of these pictures by deletion as they are valuable to you. Then, you can transfer photos from iPhone 7 to Mac for backup and free up space on iPhone 7.
EaseUS MobiMover is an iOS data transfer software tool that allows users to transfer photos, music, playlists, videos, contacts, messages, notes, books and Safari bookmarks from iPhone 7 to Mac with ease. What's more, if you need to import photos from Mac to iPhone 7 in the vice versa or transfer other files from Mac to iPhone 7, EaseUS MobiMover can fulfill your needs in a simple one-click.
Download and install EaseUS MobiMover on your Mac by clicking the download button below, then follow the steps to import photos from your iPhone to Mac within minutes.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to Mac with a USB cable. Run EaseUS MobiMover, choose "Phone to Mac" and click the "Next" button to continue.
Step 2. Check the category/categories you want to copy from your iPhone to Mac. As you can see, you can copy other supported files together with photos from your iPhone to Mac all at once. After that, don't forget to customize the storage path for the exported photos unless you want to save them on your desktop.
Step 3. Now, click the "Transfer" button to start transferring photos or other files from your iPhone to Mac without iTunes. Exporting files from iPhone to Mac with MobiMover is the right way for backup to avoid unexpected data loss.
Actually, there are two top ways to transfer iPhone 7 to Mac: using AirDrop and iTunes. In this part, we mainly talk about how to transfer pictures from iPhone 7 to Mac wirelessly with AirDrop. Check detail guides in following texts.
1. Turn on AirDrop and Bluetooth on iPhone and Mac.
2. Connect to Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi network on both iPhone and Mac.
3. iPhone and Mac should be nearby within 30 feet.
4. If you have checked out the AirDrop is not working, fix it to ensure a smooth transfer.
1. Open the Photos app on your iPhone 7.
2. Select photos and tap Share button in the lower left corner of the screen, and then tap your Mac device in the AirDrop list right below the selected pictures.
3. Switch to Mac, choose to Accept of asking receiving photos from AirDrop on iPhone 7. At last, go to User Download Folder on Mac to check the transferred pictures.
The most frequently used way to transfer iPhone 7 photos to Mac for backup or space clear is iTunes. Not limited to the best music manage tool, iTunes is also good at iPhone files backup and transfer, such as photos here, music, contacts, calendar, books, audios, and videos.
1. To avoid some iTunes errors coming from the earlier version, you are highly recommended to install the latest iTunes version on your Mac.
2. Connect your iPhone 7 to Mac and run iTunes at the same time.
3. Click the iPhone 7 device button. Then, click Summary under the device button, and choose Back Up Now to transfer all your iPhone data to Mac, including photos.
If you want to transfer music from computer to iPhone 7 with iTunes vice versa, click to see more info.
4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 10 votes
EaseUS MobiMover allows you to easily transfer all data from your iPhone to your PC. The app is available for both Windows and Macs so irrespective of which platform you use, you are covered.Read More
EaseUs MobiMover solves this problem as it allows you to transfer data from an iPhone to a Mac, Mac to an iPhone, or from one iPhone to another iPhone fast.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover is a program that allows you to share files between your iOS device and your PC in an easy manner. This is very useful, since both operative systems are not compatible.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover for Mac and PC is a powerful tool for transferring data from your Apple mobile device to your computer, managing the variety of files that you create, and moving those huge videos quickly.Read More