Table of Contents
When you switch from an old iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s to the latest launched iPhone X, you need to transfer data from iPhone 6/6s to iPhone X for normal use as soon as possible. Then, the question is how to transfer all the data from the old iPhone to the new iPhone in an effective and quick way. Here, in this post, we offer you the easiest and quickest way to transfer data from iPhone 6/6s to iPhone X without using iTunes, but by using EaseUS MobiMover Free, the number one 100% free iPhone data transfer software in the world.
EaseUS MobiMover Free, the number one 100% free iPhone data transfer software in the world, enables you to transfer contacts, notes, books, Safari bookmarks, photos, videos and audios from old iPhone to new iPhone with just one click. Other than copying data from iPhone to iPhone, transferring data from iPhone to iPad, iPad to iPad and iPad to iPhone is also supported. (Adding music to iPhone 8, backing up iPhone messages to PC, transferring photos from PC to iPad, and more can all easily be done with MobiMover.)
What's more, unlike iTunes syncing from old iPhone iTunes backup that will absolutely overwrite the existing data, MobiMover Free can transfer data from iPhone 6 to iPhone X without any data loss if there are some files on iPhone X.
Click the button below to safely download and install EaseUS MobiMover Free on your computer, then follow the guide to transfer data from your iPhone 6/6s to iPhone X.
Step 1. Connect both your old iPhone and new iPhone X/8 to your computer with compatible USB cables and tap "Trust This Computer" on both devices. Run EaseUS MobiMover and select the "Phone to Phone" mode on the main screen. Choose the direction from the old iPhone to the new iPhone X/8 and click "Next".
Step 2. MobiMover will automatically read and load all the files on your iPhone. Choose the desired type of files and click "Transfer".
Step 3. It will now start transferring selected data from iPhone to iPhone X/8 straightly and efficiently. Don't disconnect your devices until the process finished. MobiMover will send the data to its corresponding application, such as pictures to Photos, songs to Music, movies to Videos, etc..
If you are using an iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus device rather than an iPhone X, and want to transfer files from old iPhone to iPhone 8, we also offer you a specific user guide. Click the link to learn how.
If you have enabled iCloud Backup on your iPhone 6, you can also restore your iPhone X from the iCloud backup of your previous iPhone. When using iCloud, you need to connect your iPhones to a stable Wi-Fi network connection and make sure you have enough iCloud space available. Follow the steps below to learn how to transfer files from iPhone 6 to iPhone X with iCloud.
1. Open the Settings App on your iPhone 6.
2. If you are using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to iCloud > Backup. If you are using iOS 10.3 or later, choose [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
3. Toggle on iCloud Backup, click Back Up Now, keep your iPhone connected to Wi-Fi until the process finishes.
4. After backing up your iPhone 6 to iCloud, go to the Apps & Data screen on your iPhone X and select Restore from iCloud Backup.
5. Sign in with your Apple ID and password and choose the backup you have just created. When it has completed, all the data on your iPhone 6 has been synced to your new iPhone X successfully.
Similarly, you can also transfer data from your iPhone 6 to iPhone X by restoring your new iPhone X from the iTunes backup of your iPhone 6. Here are the steps to do it.
1. Update your iTunes to the latest version.
2. Connect your iPhone 6 to your computer and launch iTunes.
3. Tap on the Device button and click Summary.
4. Click Back Up Now to make a copy of your iPhone data on the computer.
5. When the process finishes, you can check the iTunes backup by going to Preferences > Devices.
6. When you get to the Apps & Data screen while setting up your iPhone X, click Restore from iTunes Backup > Next.
7. Connect your iPhone X to the computer that you used to back up your iPhone 6 and run iTunes.
8. In iTunes, choose your iPhone X and click Restore Backup.
9. Select the backup you just created and wait for the restore process to complete.
4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 10 votes
EaseUS MobiMover allows you to easily transfer all data from your iPhone to your PC. The app is available for both Windows and Macs so irrespective of which platform you use, you are covered.Read More
EaseUs MobiMover solves this problem as it allows you to transfer data from an iPhone to a Mac, Mac to an iPhone, or from one iPhone to another iPhone fast.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover is a program that allows you to share files between your iOS device and your PC in an easy manner. This is very useful, since both operative systems are not compatible.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover for Mac and PC is a powerful tool for transferring data from your Apple mobile device to your computer, managing the variety of files that you create, and moving those huge videos quickly.Read More