Table of Contents
Notes on your iPhone are quite crucial working as a life assistant that enables you to write down whatever easy-to-forget and significant, for example, a long shopping list, the specific date for a special date/meeting, daily schedules and more. In most cases, these information needs to be synced to your Mac to keep data update for more convenient life and work. In our previous articles, we have talked about how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac with iTunes and how to copy music between iPhone and Mac with AirDrop. Here, on this page, we will teach you how to sync notes from iPhone to Mac in two easy ways with or without iCloud. Move on to get step-by-step guides.
|Workable Solutions||Step-by-step Troubleshooting|
|Method 1. Use iCloud||Go to "Settings" > Tap [your name] > Choose "iCloud" > Toggle on "Notes"...Full steps|
|Method 2. Use AirDrop||Turn on AirDrop on iPhone and Mac > Switch on Bluetooth and WiFi...Full steps|
As long as you have set up iCloud service on your iPhone and Mac, you can use iCloud to sync photos, mail, contacts, calendars, reminders, notes, Safari bookmarks & history, and other document & data. Besides, after iCloud backup, next time, you can restore your iPhone from iCloud backup in a wireless way on your device directly.
1. Go to "Settings" on your iPhone, tap [your name], then choose "iCloud."
2. Toggle on iCloud service for "Notes" under "APPS USING ICLOUD." Then all the notes or any change on notes will be transferred your iCloud and sync to your Mac sign in with the same iCloud account.
Some of the users don't like to use iCloud and are seeking another way to transfer notes from iPhone to Mac. On this condition, we highly suggested you to use the pre-installed AirDrop to sync notes from iPhone to Mac. However, please note that AirDrop only enables you to transfer notes from iPhone to Mac one by one manually. If you need to copy the whole notes to Mac at one time, you’d better back to Method 1 to transfer notes to Mac with iCloud.
1. Turn on AirDrop on iPhone and Mac. If your iPhone is running iOS 11 and you don't know how to turn on AirDrop in iOS 11 on iPhone, read our online tutorial.
2. Turn on Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection on iPhone and Mac. Please remain the two devices within about 30 feet to be discoverable with AirDrop.
3. Open the Notes app on your iPhone and open the one you want to sync to iPhone.
4. Tap the Share button in the top right corner, tap AirDrop and choose your Mac device from the available list. Next, go to your Mac, and tap "Accept" on the pop-up window to save notes on your Mac. When the process finished, open "Notes" app on your Mac to check the synced files. Repeat step 3 & 4 if you have batches of notes to be transferred to Mac with AirDrop.
4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 10 votes
EaseUS MobiMover allows you to easily transfer all data from your iPhone to your PC. The app is available for both Windows and Macs so irrespective of which platform you use, you are covered.Read More
EaseUs MobiMover solves this problem as it allows you to transfer data from an iPhone to a Mac, Mac to an iPhone, or from one iPhone to another iPhone fast.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover is a program that allows you to share files between your iOS device and your PC in an easy manner. This is very useful, since both operative systems are not compatible.Read More
EaseUS MobiMover for Mac and PC is a powerful tool for transferring data from your Apple mobile device to your computer, managing the variety of files that you create, and moving those huge videos quickly.Read More